+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

kingdaibon

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
No i have deffered to sep due to delay in visa .... applied on 3rd april ... its so unpredictable now .... all my patience have gone and there are so many who are suffering the same
It’s corruption in Visa office nothing more. With Indians processing visas at our local offices, they are working with those who oblige them... people like Vinay Hari who have absolute confidence and send money till higher up

Simrat12

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
It’s corruption in Visa office nothing more. With Indians processing visas at our local offices, they are working with those who oblige them... people like Vinay Hari who have absolute confidence and send money till higher up
I really dun kw bout all this ... but if its like ghe way you are saying .... those ppl should kw that they have placed many students life on stake..... this is seriously sick

kingdaibon

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
I really dun kw bout all this ... but if its like ghe way you are saying .... those ppl should kw that they have placed many students life on stake..... this is seriously sick
This is how they’ve made it a business. In Canada, no matter how complex the file, they do their work diligently. In India, when it’s Indians working at a Canadian embassy, they are lax and work at their own pace.. otherwise why would this happen with so many students?

Simrat12

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
This is how they’ve made it a business. In Canada, no matter how complex the file, they do their work diligently. In India, when it’s Indians working at a Canadian embassy, they are lax and work at their own pace.. otherwise why would this happen with so many students?
Sounds true ... but what bout the stress ol of us are carrying out?? Ik we all are facing the same shit everything .... every morning comes with a hope but each night break down us like anything .... this is real insane they hell no cares bout ppl suffering around. The drawback is that whom do we can complain bout this !!! Feels so helpless rightnow... i get amazed when ppl get their visas within a week or may be in four days ... hahaha all jerks around was not kwing that this can’t be removed from India as its a life tag for us living here that we have to face all this discrimination since our birth...

Reactions: mani_3791

Arunveer Singh Grewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
yes...but file is reviewed only by a Canadian Visa Officer...so Indians have nothing to do with that..

Arunveer Singh Grewal

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Even idiots like Vinay Hari and his money can do nothing...Canadian officers are not his maamu or chachu ka beta k woh rishwat le lenge...

Chase2017

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Already had interview on 18 April.. officer said we let you know in 3-4 days... now you can see their 3-4 days turning into 16days no reply yet .. they don’t care about student lives .. now so many indian( whom become canadian) are working in canadain ambassy not liking more people coming to Canada they are being so rude .. even the interviews if you hv canadian ( gora) officers they are talking so nicely to you but if hving indian they are just being rude make you cry..

Reactions: kingdaibon

Simrat12

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
There is no dead line as such for non spp universities so nothing to say about dates and all .
And nowadays its just to get visa and everybody of us and even they kw that students accepted by any university or good college will get deffered for sure ... so dun talk bout deadlines and all ...