+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

mani_3791

Jan 14, 2018
And nowadays its just to get visa and everybody of us and even they kw that students accepted by any university or good college will get deffered for sure ... so dun talk bout deadlines and all ...
processing time for embassy is 25 to 30 working days for spp. my friend got his visa on 6th week after applying. have some patience.
students that applied in last of march have started receiving now.

Nish0992

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
processing time for embassy is 25 to 30 working days for spp. my friend got his visa on 6th week after applying. have some patience.
students that applied in last of march have started receiving now.
I applied on 27th march. Still my application status is under process. I don't know when i'll be getting any update.

kingdaibon

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
Already had interview on 18 April.. officer said we let you know in 3-4 days... now you can see their 3-4 days turning into 16days no reply yet .. they don’t care about student lives .. now so many indian( whom become canadian) are working in canadain ambassy not liking more people coming to Canada they are being so rude .. even the interviews if you hv canadian ( gora) officers they are talking so nicely to you but if hving indian they are just being rude make you cry..
Exactly bro Indians are the worst despite becoming Canadian Citizens

kingdaibon

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
Even idiots like Vinay Hari and his money can do nothing...Canadian officers are not his maamu or chachu ka beta k woh rishwat le lenge...
Bro, if you’re defining ‘Canadian’ as goras, then you’re correct. But technically and realistically, those Canadians are mostly Indians. And when in China a Visa Officer exposed how even the gora visa officers took bribes from the Chinese to give them visas and it was proved correct, how can you assume that India will be any better? Corruption is not necessarily of money. It’s of time as well. If someone doesn’t do his or her work on time and fails to fulfill the duties, that’s corruption too.

AlonaJoshi

May 3, 2018
God Please ... I need any result NOW. it's been 45 days , 6 w 3 days. I have a son to go to 1st standard ,so didn't apply to any school yet bcs waiting for my VISA , if I get visa , he 'll go to school in Canada..... All my life on hold ....

Simrat12

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
hey everyone just check your application status i got my visa today . May be many of you have got .. applied on 3rd april