+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

15March

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi, I have applied on the 13th April online under General category which is non SPP. Mine is a different case, got rejected the 1st time, got the CAIPs report and have re-applied but this time went through a Canadian Immigration Lawyer
Oh okay! Thanks for ur reply.

This is my second time application too.. i have applied on mar 5 originally and got refused coz there was no proof of ilets. Then i attached the ilets score copy n applied on march 15 and still waiting on the decision, my medical was passed on apl 20 n there after no news..

Reactions: rinda.philkhana

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
Hey bro! Hope doing good... Yeah a message and an attached (PDF) file to download that states my application is refused and the reason for refusal is marked in [X] :( ... Hence the reason why i am sure ur Visa is approved ") .. Like Priyanka said she too is waiting for the passport, i would say wait a little more. However, urs is a little different from the usual, i would recommend u go to the nearest VFS office and straight away sort it out with them..
Hi sis. I m fine. Thanks for the reply. Yes really postive attitude is what we need in these times. And you are clearly setting an example Rinda. Thank you

Nish0992

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Hi guys
My visa got rejected and reason for rejection are:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your language qualifications are insufficient

Can anybody tell me what can be done?