+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when i will get the visa?

Simranjeet13

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Hello Friends..
I need your help..

I applied paper based student Visa application on April 20, 2018, in Delhi VFS under General Category.

Till date I haven't received any update from Embassy except those acknowledgement letters. Even I've also linked my application to online account and nothing is updated there. No medical passed Or Not started reviewing my eligibility. NO UPDATES.

I am very much worried.. Zaada nhi to.. atleast medical should have been passed by now... It's been a more than one month.. Guys plz lemme know who is also facing a same picture..
Same here
Be Positive

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Guys i got a email that my account is updated then i checked On my account i got a message today this morning at 6:30 am.
Final decision Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

This means i got the visa?????:confused:

i have not
received any other mail . there is message on CIC ACCOUNT & PDF FILE READS....
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on
your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.

so any idea whats happening ??o_O

My application is offline paper based and my passport are already submitted !!!!! so why they asking for passport.
Hola! Congratulations dear ur got ur Visa! :) Party time "))) .. It says approved and they are asking for ur passport (they only ask for PP to stamp) yeah may be coz of the rush they typed or pasted the wrong message asking for ur PP.. Contact ur agent and ask him what he does in this case and meanwhile wait for the tracking number to be updated.. I am sure its a mistake and they will soon re-update that ur PP is dispacthed .. Meanwhile u enjoy ur Celebrations :):)

Reactions: Ravjot Kang

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
Hola! Congratulations dear ur got ur Visa! :) Party time "))) .. It says approved and they are asking for ur passport (they only ask for PP to stamp) yeah may be coz of the rush they typed or pasted the wrong message asking for ur PP.. Contact ur agent and ask him what he does in this case and meanwhile wait for the tracking number to be updated.. I am sure its a mistake and they will soon re-update that ur PP is dispacthed .. Meanwhile u enjoy ur Celebrations :):)
My consultant say. That i have linked it online. So like online application. They sending you request for pp. my pp is already with delhi high commission. So they will stamp it.

But all this is very confusing. Still
Wondering whats going to happen

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
My consultant say. That i have linked it online. So like online application. They sending you request for pp. my pp is already with delhi high commission. So they will stamp it.

But all this is very confusing. Still
Wondering whats going to happen
There u go.. U have the answer.. ")) cmon relax and start ur Celebrations ..its time to party not being confused . But i dont understand why are u so confused when u have the approval message, which is so clearly stated .. If it helps when i got my rejection the 1st time, the final decision and eligibility both stated Refused and Does not meet requirements respectively .. So urs clearly states as approved which means it is approved... Not rocket signs:)

Reactions: Ravjot Kang

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
There u go.. U have the answer.. ")) cmon relax and start ur Celebrations ..its time to party not being confused . But i dont understand why are u so confused when u have the approval message, which is so clearly stated .. If it helps when i got my rejection the 1st time, the final decision and eligibility both stated Refused and Does not meet requirements respectively .. So urs state as approved which means it is approved... Not rocket signs:)
Thanks bro. . I appreciate your concern for me.

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
I don't have a surname in my passport and because of this I am not able to link my paper application online. What should I do?
Pls go thru this entire thread. Somewhere people did share how to link an application online without Surname .. Or search in the forum (international students) or on Google, u will definitely find the info.. U can link

Bumblee

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hello Friends..
I need your help..

I applied paper based student Visa application on April 20, 2018, in Delhi VFS under General Category.

Till date I haven't received any update from Embassy except those acknowledgement letters. Even I've also linked my application to online account and nothing is updated there. No medical passed Or Not started reviewing my eligibility. NO UPDATES.

I am very much worried.. Zaada nhi to.. atleast medical should have been passed by now... It's been a more than one month.. Guys plz lemme know who is also facing a same picture..

I have also applied on April 20 th and received two acknowledgement letters alone .

Rs9195

May 10, 2018
Hello guys; I applied on 25 April online Chandigarh..my agent hasn't shared any password yet ...I am not able to track anything...just called today and said that my medical got cleared.....but I haven't received any email yet in inbox as I guess I would be notified first if there is any update...or where medical they don't send email....please help...I have seen 6 people got visa who have applied on April 27 also I have ween people status change to eligibility under review for those who havecapphave in may...it's very confusing...do we receive email or notification if we clear medical...the agent will not share my details...he says you will be notified first ...why I was not notified for medical then???please share your reviews..

kingdaibon

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
In Which college you suppose to go?Becoz i hv applied to lambton college. N they said no need for deferment just tell the embassy response and we'll give you admission. Now I'm little worried.
Send VFS tracking code and online tracking screenshots to your college and ask to defer bro. Send them proof so they understand you better.