+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When i can return to canada?

Gracci19

Mar 25, 2011
I was almost 5 months in Canada to visit (nov 2010 to march 2011), now I'm back to my country to continue my studies but I have my vacation in July 2011-Sept 2011(less than two months) and wanted to return to Canada at this time ... is this possible?

I need to back later for finish my season in the university, i have less two months for be away to my country

I hope you can help me with this! :)

All the help is very appreciated! ;)

Gracci19

Mar 25, 2011
Baloo said:
Why would you think that you cannot visit Canada?
I don't know, because they say 6 months for year? :-[
and i spend almost 5 months in Canada and want return 4 months later for almost 2 months more... :-[

:-[Excuse my ignorance but i want to return to Canada in July to see, among other things, a MLB game (my first game ;D) and don't want to miss.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Well you haven't spent 6 months yet and if you don't need a visa to enter Canada, the there's probably no reason for you to worry too much. If you are a student on vacation then have a copy of your school registration (you may or may not need to show it, but best be prepared to show reasons for wanting to go back to your country)

Gracci19 said:
I don't know, because they say 6 months for year? :-[
and i spend almost 5 months in Canada and want return 4 months later for almost 2 months more... :-[

:-[Excuse my ignorance but i want to return to Canada in July to see, among other things, a MLB game (my first game ;D) and don't want to miss.

Gracci19

Mar 25, 2011
job_seeker said:
Well you haven't spent 6 months yet and if you don't need a visa to enter Canada, the there's probably no reason for you to worry too much. If you are a student on vacation then have a copy of your school registration (you may or may not need to show it, but best be prepared to show reasons for wanting to go back to your country)
Yes, i need visa to enter to Canada, this is why i'm worried :)

When i apply for the visa, i'll take the evidence of my university, more the letter of permission from the university with the dates of our vacation ...

I'll start a "work" temporarily, but it's more to gain experience (in my carrier) that money, so, I can carry a letter from my boss that explains my work and say that i have this job for my return?

Thanks for helping me, I want everything well again ;)

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gracci19 said:
The good news is that as you have to apply for a visa, you are likely to know if problems exist, before you try and enter Canada.

Arrange the proof that you need and apply for the visa.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
No worries then. At least you'll spend for your visa $75.00 and not for hundreds of dollars on the fare should there be a problem. But applying so soon like April or May might be quite too close for comfort. Space your application. Apply pretty close to your target departure date but enough to get the visa processed. A bit tricky juggling with the time since you would not have been out 6 months but if you can show enough proof of ties with your country then you might get a nod from the officer processing your app. See the document checklist for students from the visa office responsible for your region and get as much of the proof the visa office is asking for as your attachments.

Gracci19 said:

When i apply for the visa, i'll take the evidence of my university, more the letter of permission from the university with the dates of our vacation ...

I'll start a "work" temporarily, but it's more to gain experience (in my carrier) that money, so, I can carry a letter from my boss that explains my work and say that i have this job for my return?

Thanks for helping me, I want everything well again ;)