+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When does CIC send Medical Check & Biometrics instructions?

phoenixoreole

Nov 5, 2018
AOR Received.
13-02-2019
One you submit your eAPR, CIC will go through your profile and perform R10 check (completeness of documents). Once that is done the Medical passed status is updated and then you receive the request for biometrics. As per current trend it takes about 40 days from eAPR date.
Don't need to write anything to CIC as of now, collect all your documents, go for medicals and submit the application.
Thanks so much! I thought Biometrics would delay my application submission.

@Nixnic19 Guess this information is helpful for both of us. Good luck with the process.Cheers!

Reactions: Nixnic19

MarygAnn

May 12, 2019
After giving my biometric and medical I received a letter that i have to give some documents within 30days is this a good sign or bad?because im so worried about our application?please help me

phoenixoreole

Nov 5, 2018
AOR Received.
13-02-2019
After giving my biometric and medical I received a letter that i have to give some documents within 30days is this a good sign or bad?because im so worried about our application?please help me
Hey!

This is definitely not a bad sign. In fact it is good that they are looking into the documents submitted by you and asking early on in the process. I got an ADR too and only after submitting the docs within a week did I get my BIL. So don't worry.

MarygAnn

May 12, 2019
Hey!

This is definitely not a bad sign. In fact it is good that they are looking into the documents submitted by you and asking early on in the process. I got an ADR too and only after submitting the docs within a week did I get my BIL. So don't worry.
Thanks a lot

MarygAnn

May 12, 2019
April 3 done medical and passed
April 17 biometric done
May 10 request for additional documents
Until now I haven’t pass it to cic the additional documents because they need a copy of NBI using my husband surname that is impossible because we haven’t register our marriage here in the Philippines but he is already divorce in canada and We already inform them the situation that’s why im planning to send email to them

vyshal

Nov 13, 2019
i have applied for student spousal work permit with biometrics on November 7th how long it will take for medical request?

Nov 19, 2019
Hey!

Hi.. Can you briefly explain what all happened from AOR till COPR. For example, dates for each milestone such as AOR, Biometrics request date, biometrics submitted date, dates you received updates from them until the final COPR. This information would be useful for everyone.

Thanks in advance!

Spdhillon1

Sep 30, 2019
Hi Friends,

i have submitted my application in august and it is November now. I did not receive any instructions for biometrics yet.

can anyone tell me when do they ask for biometrics. I my case three months are already passed and i have not been invited for biometrics.

Thank you.