+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When Do You Find Out If You Pass Eligibility?

seaweed123

May 13, 2020
Depends on when you pass as well as whether they update your profile to show it. In my case, apart from medical pass, everything else (like eligibility) didn't update in my online profile until I received the final decision/approval. At that point, it showed the actual date eligibility had passed (which was around 4.5mo after AOR).

I guess the best option to find out is by ordering your GCMS notes.

jitheshani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
GCMS is definitely an option and it gives you all information. Or if you can make a call to IRCC, agents can check and update if eligibility was reviewed by an analyst and recommend a pass, which will happen mostly within 3 months of your AOR. My eligibility was moved to recommended pass in approx 1.5 months but it moves to Valid only after review by a senior officer which mostly happens when you are nearing PPR.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
GCMS is definitely an option and it gives you all information. Or if you can make a call to IRCC, agents can check and update if eligibility was reviewed by an analyst and recommend a pass, which will happen mostly within 3 months of your AOR. My eligibility was moved to recommended pass in approx 1.5 months but it moves to Valid only after review by a senior officer which mostly happens when you are nearing PPR.
Do you receive Pre-Arrival Letter(PAL) email which signifies you passed eligibility in CEC?

Reactions: Vik_007