+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When do they let you know if your application is refused?

hunnyrabbit

Jul 23, 2011
Hi,

Just wondering when does the CPP-O office let the applicants know that their PR application is refused?

I am not sure if my NOC code was right for the job describtion and i'm wondering if i should just send in another application form. I got the AOR on March 21st. My work permit is expiring in November of this year, i just want to make sure that if i have to apply the second time, i'll have enough time for the process.

Thank you for your help.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you come here on a closed work permit? If so, the NOC you used for your application SHOULD match that of the work permit.

I wouldn't send in another application until something has happened with the first.

hunnyrabbit

Jul 23, 2011
Im on the post graduation work permit. Im just wondering if they make the decision before or after the medical exam request? Since some people have to wait quite a while for the med request.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Typically, they refuse an application whenever it's determined that a requirement has not been met. e.g having a criminal record for which you have not received a pardon. Most of those who have been rejected on the forum, got the decision before medicals were requested. Hope this answers your query.

hunnyrabbit

Jul 23, 2011
SenoritaBella said:
Typically, they refuse an application whenever it's determined that a requirement has not been met. e.g having a criminal record for which you have not received a pardon. Most of those who have been rejected on the forum, got the decision before medicals were requested. Hope this answers your query.

Thank you so much SenoritaBella!