+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When did you first become qualified for this job?

rcb101

Jun 11, 2016
I completed my undergraduate program in June 2014 (mentioned in the transcript). However, my coursework was completed in February 2014 and I started working in April 2014 which was a Full-time job and was counted towards my internship requirement of the undergraduate program. So I basically spent about 1.5 months in job searching and interviewing between February and April.

my question is which month should I select as the time when I was qualified to start my occupation?

If I put "February 2014" then should I also put the 1.5 months that I interviewed under "unemployment"? Since my transcript shows my degree was completed in June 2014, I am very confused what to do here.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
rcb101 said:
I completed my undergraduate program in June 2014 (mentioned in the transcript). However, my coursework was completed in February 2014 and I started working in April 2014 which was a Full-time job and was counted towards my internship requirement of the undergraduate program. So I basically spent about 1.5 months in job searching and interviewing between February and April.

my question is which month should I select as the time when I was qualified to start my occupation?

If I put "February 2014" then should I also put the 1.5 months that I interviewed under "unemployment"? Since my transcript shows my degree was completed in June 2014, I am very confused what to do here.
You can put it as june it shouldnt be a problem

IN work ex u can show form feb

rcb101

Jun 11, 2016
jackdawn said:
You can put it as june it shouldnt be a problem

IN work ex u can show form feb
My NOC requirement is a completed Bachelor's degree. Would there be any problem for the fact that I started my job without formal completion of the degree? Should I put it in my Letter of Explanation?

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
rcb101 said:
My NOC requirement is a completed Bachelor's degree. Would there be any problem for the fact that I started my job without formal completion of the degree? Should I put it in my Letter of Explanation?
There wont be any problem