+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When can we apply for marriage certificate

zxya024

Sep 16, 2019
Here..
When your marriage licence application is completed and ready to be submitted, it must be presented to the Office of the City Clerk, First Floor, City Hall, 500 E. Donald St. If you have specific questions about the marriage license application process, please call the Office of the City Clerk at 807-625-2230.
Thank you for always replying my question.
But this is for MARRIAGE LICENSE, we're waiting for MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE

Bungali88

Aug 2, 2019
I'm well aware that you are waiting for a marriage certificate.

The marriage office in Thunder Bay deals with marriage certificates and licences. I've given you a number to try, if that doesn't work then I would suggest getting back onto Service Ontario.

zxya024

Sep 16, 2019
I'm well aware that you are waiting for a marriage certificate.

The marriage office in Thunder Bay deals with marriage certificates and licences. I've given you a number to try, if that doesn't work then I would suggest getting back onto Service Ontario.
I just called them. It helps!!! Thank you. Although they only issue MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE, they offered me phone numbers to call, which I already did. I gave them information to call me back. They said it might be still on the way. I still worried, because I checked canada post, it says only takes 3 days to receive...

zxya024

Sep 16, 2019
Updates of my situation

I called 416-325-8305 again, they told me a new fax number: 1807-343-7445.
1.We sent to this fax number with our explantion letter+ my visa status(already expired 1 week) + online application receipt. (Sep. 24)
2.Our application got registered and sent out throgh Canada Post in 2 days ( Sep. 26)
3.We applied Marriage certificate & Long form, they were sent seperately. We got Long form on Oct. 02 and certificate the next day.

Thank you everyone helped. Also reference for people want the newest info!

Reactions: espg_007