+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When can I expect my result? January 2023 reapplied case

Vaidehi desai

Aug 17, 2022
study permit application - sds ( b.arch 2021 passout- 8.63 cgpa , 7.5 ielts bands , no backlog, centennial- cpm course)
first application - 18th may - sept intake
medical update - 26th july
rejection - 15th august
reason - the purpose of visit is not consistent with the given temporary stay ...
reapplied - 29th august - jan intake
no update so far....
i just want to know the approx timeline as I want to have a backup plan.
p.s : I have referred the ircc website process timing its 12 weeks but want to know the time it takes for cases like mine.
thanks in advance :)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
study permit application - sds ( b.arch 2021 passout- 8.63 cgpa , 7.5 ielts bands , no backlog, centennial- cpm course)
first application - 18th may - sept intake
medical update - 26th july
rejection - 15th august
reason - the purpose of visit is not consistent with the given temporary stay ...
reapplied - 29th august - jan intake
no update so far....
i just want to know the approx timeline as I want to have a backup plan.
p.s : I have referred the ircc website process timing its 12 weeks but want to know the time it takes for cases like mine.
thanks in advance :)
Expect 12 weeks. You reapplied so you start over. There is no jumping the queue. Since you reapplied so quickly without no reasons as your refusal is a general statement, assume you made changes from one application to the other.

Reactions: Vaidehi desai

Vaidehi desai

Aug 17, 2022
Expect 12 weeks. You reapplied so you start over. There is no jumping the queue. Since you reapplied so quickly without no reasons as your refusal is a general statement, assume you made changes from one application to the other.
Yes i changed my sop. Any advice you would like to give?