VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
It goes through 3 steps.
1. Assistant. R10 is ok
2. Analyst. Met.
3. Officer. Recommended passed.

Therefore, met is not the same as recommended passed.
I think "recommended pass" is part of stage 2, just like "met" or "not met". Both "recommended pass" or "not met" imply there would be RR on eligibility at which point the senior officer would review the case... this is what takes extra time. In case of "met", it probably just goes to final review, which is completely different from RR and happens for every case before PPR is issued.. Only at this stage is eligibility "passed".

Reactions: Limitless

bzzb

Nov 12, 2019
I had this question before. I asked the agent on the phone. Security is started once Eligibility is passed (not Met). "Eligibility is met" needs the officer to analyze it and then to decide if it is passed or not. So, Eligibility="passed" is assessed after Eligibility="Met".
Hi,

I just called CIC this morning, and an agent was recommended that my Eligibility is assessed, security is processing, criminality not started.

Does that mean my eligibility has been passed?

Thanks!

zini_zinparast

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Ontario
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
12-09-2019
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Med's Request
07-05-2019
Med's Done....
07-06-2019
Passport Req..
06-12-2019
LANDED..........
25-12-2019
Hi,

I just called CIC this morning, and an agent was recommended that my Eligibility is assessed, security is processing, criminality not started.

Does that mean my eligibility has been passed?

Thanks!
No! It is passed when the agent explicitly says "passed".

johanex

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
29-06-2019
I think "recommended pass" is part of stage 2, just like "met" or "not met". Both "recommended pass" or "not met" imply there would be RR on eligibility at which point the senior officer would review the case... this is what takes extra time. In case of "met", it probably just goes to final review, which is completely different from RR and happens for every case before PPR is issued.. Only at this stage is eligibility "passed".
Are you sure ?
I have recommended pass for eligibility, Should I expect RR ?

Reactions: rabrakha

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Are you sure ?
I have recommended pass for eligibility, Should I expect RR ?
It's only speculation but that has been the experience for some

gabriel900

Oct 16, 2019
Guys I contacted CIC through Web-form and I got the following reply: (My AOR is 10 Dec 2019)

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The eligibility is valid as of January 15, 2020.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.

What does "eligibility is valid" mean?? I was told it is the same as "Met"

What do you guys think?!

agarden0

Sep 12, 2019
Guys I contacted CIC through Web-form and I got the following reply: (My AOR is 10 Dec 2019)

· The file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

What do you guys think?!
hello, when you submitted a web form did you get acknowledgment that your query was received? I sent on on Tuesday just after the system went down but haven’t received a reply yet

gabriel900

Oct 16, 2019
hello, when you submitted a web form did you get acknowledgment that your query was received? I sent on on Tuesday just after the system went down but haven’t received a reply yet
No I did not get acknowledgment .. it is normal, they should reply to you soon .. it took them 4 days in my case :)

nukubi

Feb 11, 2020

What do you guys think?!
Good Day,

Please did you get a response to your question? As I am interested in the feedback.
Thank you

Sarrie23

May 4, 2020
Hi, I called IRCC today and they said my eligibility is MET, and they will move forward to the Background check.
I wonder if that means they passed my Working Experience check and move forward to the Background check? Will the officer access my working experience document again? I’m worries about my working document the most :D
Thank you

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi, I called IRCC today and they said my eligibility is MET, and they will move forward to the Background check.
I wonder if that means they passed my Working Experience check and move forward to the Background check? Will the officer access my working experience document again? I’m worries about my working document the most :D
Thank you
You passed stage 1 of eligibility checks which is performed by case analyst. You officially pass eligibility in stage 2 when all your documents are once again reviewed by a senior officer. So yes your working experience document will be reviewed again.

Since you were recommended passed by case analyst, you have nothing to worry. It is very rare for for a senior officer to disagree with a case analyst's pass recommendation :)

Reactions: ToriBMac

Sarrie23

May 4, 2020
You passed stage 1 of eligibility checks which is performed by case analyst. You officially pass eligibility in stage 2 when all your documents are once again reviewed by a senior officer. So yes your working experience document will be reviewed again.

Since you were recommended passed by case analyst, you have nothing to worry. It is very rare for for a senior officer to disagree with a case analyst's pass recommendation :)
Thank you so much, it gives me high hope

Reactions: SithLord

Saharrahas

Jan 7, 2020
Inland
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2020

What do you guys think?!
Hi Gabriel. Did you find out what valid meant in your case? I just got my webform replied and it says eligibility and security are valid. Does it mean passed?

zakiso

Jun 9, 2020
hi i'm confused
I asked the agent on the phone. Security is passed criminality passed but Eligibility is currently review I added my new born after send my documents what do you think guys
it's a good sign or not

ToriBMac

Sep 15, 2019

What do you guys think?!
My AOR is May 14th. I called CIC as well about 3 weeks ago and they told me my eligibility was passed .. today I received BIL and MED....i hope this is good news what do you think?

Reactions: Buddhika 110