Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bishoyusama said:
i only need a little help in home for Bowel Management
but i can do anything else including everyday activities
When it comes to costs (be it medicines, special utis, regulary doctor check ups and such) all will be checked against average prices in Canada. So it might be, that what costs just 1k CAD in Egypt, might cost more in Canada.
Especially any personal assisstance or additional medical check ups are more expensive.

Other thing they will check up, is what you can claim once being there (becuase even under temporary work permit, you have some rights when it comes to health insurance).
Plus they do check the probability that additional medical care is needed within next 10 years.

bishoyusama

Mar 8, 2017
kryt0n said:
So by that you will need a nurse every day, correct?

A quick google indicates that a nurse costs at least $50 per hour.

An hour a day at that rate is $18,250. If the officer calculates this you will be inadmissible.

Also you are asking here for a work permit. This forum is for Permanent residency. If you are concerned I would suggest seeking assistance from a lawyer as you are very unlikely to have your permit approved.
i will need this nurse twice a week not daily
and if they approve to my mother to travel with me i won't cost them anything
that is my question if she traveled with me to this little help i will be in safe area of cost
would they find my reasons logical ?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
bishoyusama said:
i will need this nurse twice a week not daily
and if they approve to my mother to travel with me i won't cost them anything
that is my question if she traveled with me to this little help i will be in safe area of cost
would they find my reasons logical ?
Your mother will only be given a visitor visa for 90 days at a time, most likely.

Also she will be "working" by looking after you, not going on vacation. If you apply using her helping you as a reason she will be denied.

bishoyusama

Mar 8, 2017
vensak said:
When it comes to costs (be it medicines, special utis, regulary doctor check ups and such) all will be checked against average prices in Canada. So it might be, that what costs just 1k CAD in Egypt, might cost more in Canada.
Especially any personal assisstance or additional medical check ups are more expensive.

Other thing they will check up, is what you can claim once being there (becuase even under temporary work permit, you have some rights when it comes to health insurance).
Plus they do check the probability that additional medical care is needed within next 10 years.
that is why i want to bring my mother to me to save some costs of health insurance

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
bishoyusama said:
that is why i want to bring my mother to me to save some costs of health insurance
She can't come with you for this reason because she will be "working". Someone once got deported from Canada for helping their girlfriend redecorate her house over a weekend. He was "working" and taking away a job from a Canadian.

You cannot bring your mother with you as a visitor if she will be working.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bishoyusama said:
For your understanding,

In Canada, you do not pay health insurance. It is made the way that once you have work permit or permanent residency, you have right for certain services.

And while some of them are paid (like some medicaments), some are free.

And all that is paid by yearly basis from country yearly budget.

That is the reason why they do so detailed health checks.