+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Whats timeline for your RCMP-check?

Gurwinder0399

Dec 6, 2020
Hello
Is someone here who applied rcmp record check from Nova scotia and please let me know if its same processing time for all the provinces.
Thanks

ling_ki

Jul 26, 2020
Anyone got an automictically reply email once you sent request status to RCMP?
I sent email for list of fingerprint companies, then i got an automictically reply.
But I sent another email this week for status without any automictically reply.

ali13939

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Anyone got an automictically reply email once you sent request status to RCMP?
I sent email for list of fingerprint companies, then i got an automictically reply.
But I sent another email this week for status without any automictically reply.
Don't know the reason why you get an automated email and sometimes you don't. You can expect a reply either way. I last month got a reply to an email for which i didn't receive any automated response and i got a reply to an email this month for which i got an automated response. It varies. When did you apply and for how long have you been waiting for your RCMP clearance?

ling_ki

Jul 26, 2020
Don't know the reason why you get an automated email and sometimes you don't. You can expect a reply either way. I last month got a reply to an email for which i didn't receive any automated response and i got a reply to an email this month for which i got an automated response. It varies. When did you apply and for how long have you been waiting for your RCMP clearance?
RCMP clearance requested from ICRR: July 6th
Fingerprint submitted: July 6th
Request status email sent: July 16th
Response: No
Receive RCMP clearance: No

8 more business days before deadline.

Sunny9893

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
RCMP clearance requested from ICRR: July 6th
Fingerprint submitted: July 6th
Request status email sent: July 16th
Response: No
Receive RCMP clearance: No

8 more business days before deadline.
In your case, you have to wait coz there are many people who has been waiting since May and yet to receive. RCMP is overwhelmed with lots of requests these days. It’s been long wait.

ling_ki

Jul 26, 2020
In your case, you have to wait coz there are many people who has been waiting since May and yet to receive. RCMP is overwhelmed with lots of requests these days. It’s been long wait.
Should I upload fingerprint submitting proof with LOE letter when deadline ? Then upload RCMP clearance later by WebForm ?

Sunny9893

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Should I upload fingerprint submitting proof with LOE letter when deadline ? Then upload RCMP clearance later by WebForm ?
Yes, you must go for extension and submit LOE with you receipt as proof. I believe you will get extension and directly upload on portal if you get by that time

ali13939

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Before the deadline, write up a letter and attach all the receipts you have and everything and upload it through your IRCC portal. IRCC is aware about the delay from the RCMP

ling_ki

Jul 26, 2020
Before the deadline, write up a letter and attach all the receipts you have and everything and upload it through your IRCC portal. IRCC is aware about the delay from the RCMP
Yes, you must go for extension and submit LOE with you receipt as proof. I believe you will get extension and directly upload on portal if you get by that time
Thank you. I will do it 1-2days before deadline if i am not receiving report from RCMP.

If i am understanding correct, requesting a RCMP clearance means my PR application is under security/background reviewing ?

ali13939

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Thank you. I will do it 1-2days before deadline if i am not receiving report from RCMP.

If i am understanding correct, requesting a RCMP clearance means my PR application is under security/background reviewing ?
RCMP Clearance is required to complete criminality check