+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Whats the NOC code for E-commerce product manager? (Express entry)

raider123

Jun 12, 2018
Hi Guys,
Can you please let me know what is the NOC code for product managers ?

Job responsibilities on my side:
- Define the problem and scope for a given epic and present backlog items and key milestones to form a product road-map
- Facilitate backlog refinement sessions with development teams and stakeholders
- Write and edit backlog items in our issue tracking software
- Develop key user goals and funnels to define metrics of success
- Work with development teams to ensure software is built according to the acceptance criteria defined in the backlog item
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements

There are 2 codes that i think are close NOC 0213 and NOC 0601.

NOC 0213: main duties are quite close for Tech Project manager than for Product Manager.
NOC 0601: main duties are not quite close to Project Management tasks

but when i research on Job bank Canada, Product management roles are found with code, NOC 0601.
Ex: https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/jobsearch/jobsearch?sort=M&page=3&lang=fr&fn=0601

Please do clarify which NOC code would be better for Product Management roles with the above job responsibilities?

Thank you.

raider123

Jun 12, 2018
Hi Guys,

- Define the problem and scope for a given epic and present backlog items and key milestones to form a product road-map
- Facilitate backlog refinement sessions with development teams and stakeholders
- Work with development teams to ensure software is built according to the acceptance criteria defined in the backlog item

NOC 0213: main duties are quite close for Tech Project manager than for Product Manager.

but when i research on Job bank Canada, Product management roles are found with code, NOC 0601.

Please do clarify which NOC code would be better for Product Management roles with the above job responsibilities?

Thank you.
Hi @All,

Any information on this? please do help :)

thank you.

Nikhil2710

Jun 10, 2019
Hi Guys,

Thank you.
What POC did you go ahead with? 0601? I am a product manager and confused on what NOC code to use

vj171081

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
What will be the noc code for Senior Product Manager in gaming with 12+ years of overall experience?

SuperAchy

Dec 22, 2021
Hi anybody here, who got success for the Product manager NOC code used? Would really like to connect with you and get some advice. Thanks.

tavern22

Jun 9, 2021
Hi All,
I am a Product Manager and I have applied for SINP and express entry with 21221. Can you please share which NOC code you used and in which category you got PR? Even if your code is of NOC 2016 version please do share it.

Thanks.

M151R151

Mar 3, 2021
Hi All,
I am a Product Manager and I have applied for SINP and express entry with 21221. Can you please share which NOC code you used and in which category you got PR? Even if your code is of NOC 2016 version please do share it.

Thanks.
I did Express Entry Canadian Experience Class and used NOC 2171 (Information systems analysts and consultants) for my experience as an Associate (Junior) Product Manager