+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what's the matter with our case? C-50 、2008.oct FN ,now no medical form!

rnm10c

Mar 10, 2008
what's the matter with our case? C-50 、2008.oct FN ,now no medical form!

hi !
first tks everybody read this post.

we are from China, we applied the federal skilled class immigration in hong kong visa office in march 2008; (just pass by the C-50 (38 NOC just need))
of course ,our job is one of 38 NOC they need.

so we got the FN in OCT 2008;
we got the letter for further doucment in march 2009;
we post the doucments in JULY 2009;
till now, there is no information from Hongkong VISA office!!!!
our case seems delay too too long!!!
in june 2010 we got the caipsnotes.

the preliminary recommendations is "refusal" by the first vo on AUG 23 2009. and the case will BF'D on 20 FEB 2010 to next VO for decision.
but till now there is no information heard from VISA office!
I'm very doubt about it. why long time no message!

andmore we find the first vo give us 63 poionts! but in the points calculation there is some obviously mistakes! it makes me lost at least 7 points!!!!
:( :( :( :( :( :(

tks again

luluyu

Star Member
Nov 25, 2009
Hi, rnm10c

Can you give more details about your case? What mistakes have the VO made? Have ever written hongkong office to ask about your case?

rnm10c

Mar 10, 2008
luluyu said:
Hi, rnm10c

Can you give more details about your case? What mistakes have the VO made? Have ever written hongkong office to ask about your case?

after we got the caipsnotes we send a paper mail (somebody said it's much more formal)to Hongkong VISA office to query it.

till now ,no feedback.

the obviously error is the 3 year diploma and at least 15 year education should give 22 points!

but the vo give me 20. i don't konw why!

the second problem is a little tough! for the relate live in Canada.

I could not submit the birth certificate about my uncle and my father ,so that could not build the relation tie with my uncle straightly.

but I submit a equal certificate about my father and my uncle ‘s birth respectively(that document has been proved could have peer legislation power issued by China Justice office)

so the vo write down such words: the applicants States has uncle live in Canada but do not submit birth certificate. the 5 points not giving

luluyu

Star Member
Nov 25, 2009
Hi, rnm10c

You need to submit your uncle's and farther's birth certificate as soon as possible so that they will reevaluate your case. The CIC may not accept other forms of proof of relationship. Currently you do not have enough points and the vo will not let you have the medical examination.