+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Whats Next after submitting docs (ITA)

VidyaM

Jul 11, 2015
Hello,

Can you please help me what happens after I submit documents requested in ITA.
Also processing time. I have no idea what these abbr. Means. Please help.

Examples
ITA: Invitation to apply (this is when we get a personalized checklist and we submit the documents (I have submitted all needed docs) )

Not sure what next?

App sub/AOR:
Meds passed:
Eligibility and background in review on MyCIC:
ECAS:
Request letter:
CSE answer:
ECAS: In process:
Schedule A (partner):
Decision Made:

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VidyaM said:
Hello,

Can you please help me what happens after I submit documents requested in ITA. You wait
Also processing time. I have no idea what these abbr. Means.Please help. depending on type of application whether cec, fsw inland, or fsw outland and peculiarity of your application. Each application is different, so there is no processing time. CIC has said they will try to complete it in 6 months or less

Examples
ITA: Invitation to apply (this is when we get a personalized checklist and we submit the documents (I have submitted all needed docs) )

Not sure what next? Med passed, ecas access, background check, decision made

App sub/AOR: Acknowledgement of Receipt, you receive this when you submit your application
Meds passed: cic has received the results of your medical examination, and you have passed the criteria for medicals
Eligibility and background in review on MyCIC: police character checks
ECAS: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en&_ga=1.71642646.466284112.1438075014
Request letter: when CIC sends you request for additional information
CSE answer: response to when you submit a case specific enquiry with regards your application
ECAS: In process: your application is being reviewed
Schedule A (partner): background declaration,
Decision Made: application successful / rejected

VidyaM

Jul 11, 2015
Thanks a lot..

What is Schedule A and also so now I have to just wait for CIC to come back to me right? anything I have to start preparing from my side now?

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah you just wait till they get back to you. If they need any other information, they will send you the document to complete and upload back to them. Good luck with your application

Tunsba

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/15
Doc's Request.
05/10/15
AOR Received.
23/09/15
Passport Req..
23/02/2016
LANDED..........
Hi Mrs AJ

I see you are from Nigeria. Pls i just got ITA in the last draw and i am gathering all necessary documents to submit. Please where did you get your medicals done?

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tunsba said:
Hi Mrs AJ

I see you are from Nigeria. Pls i just got ITA in the last draw and i am gathering all necessary documents to submit. Please where did you get your medicals done?
Congratulations, I did mine at Qlife, Lagos State. Try to do it when all the other documents are ready, just before you submit your complete application.

Good luck with your application