+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What's next after DM ?

safiullahliaqat

May 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I have just received my DM. I have few questions if someone can answer each question. thanks

1. What is the communication method from the Etobicoke immigration office ? Via email, message via cic online account or telephone call.
2. How long does it take to receive the PR cards in my mailbox after the interview date in Etobicoke office ?
3. what are the requirements in the interview ? Any original documents to be presented ? photos .... etc...

Thank you so much

key78

Star Member
Aug 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
safiullahliaqat said:
Dear All,

I have just received my DM. I have few questions if someone can answer each question. thanks

1. What is the communication method from the Etobicoke immigration office ? Via email, message via cic online account or telephone call.
2. How long does it take to receive the PR cards in my mailbox after the interview date in Etobicoke office ?
3. what are the requirements in the interview ? Any original documents to be presented ? photos .... etc...

Thank you so much
Email if you had all previous communications (AIP, DM etc.) by email.

45 days according to the new processing time on cic website

read carefully the invite letter you will receive from CIC office, and bring what they ask you to bring in that letter

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
safiullahliaqat said:
Dear All,

Thank you so much
My wife received DM on last Friday and now waiting for landing interview call from Montreal office. However I leaned from this forum that landing call is a group call and kind of ceremonial. Mean you're not alone on interview day besides there are other applicants who received DM, will be attending landing interview on that day too. You can receive a call, Email or letter from local office within 15 days to one month, however we have some members in this forum waiting for months.
Hence i know someone who received that call on 14th day after DM and landing interview done on 28th day.
God bless us!

key78

Star Member
Aug 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lasso said:
My wife received DM on last Friday and now waiting for landing interview call from Montreal office. However I leaned from this forum that landing call is a group call and kind of ceremonial. Mean you're not alone on interview day besides there are other applicants who received DM, will be attending landing interview on that day too. You can receive a call, Email or letter from local office within 15 days to one month, however we have some members in this forum waiting for months.
Hence i know someone who received that call on 14th day after DM and landing interview done on 28th day.
God bless us!

Yes it's true you will find a lot of people with you. Cic invites pr people in groups but the interview one on one. Just three simples question.crime? You have children? Are you single? That's all. Then they will give the confirmation of permanent residence...

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
safiullahliaqat said:
Dear All,

Thank you so much
Hi,
Have you heard anything regarding landing interview ?

safiullahliaqat

May 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No news yet about my landing interview ?

What about you ? have you heard from Etobicoke ?

noba el king

Star Member
Jan 3, 2016
safiullahliaqat said:
Dear All,

Thank you so much
Congratulations
Can you share your timeline?

safiullahliaqat

May 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noba el king said:
Congratulations
Can you share your timeline?
Thank you,
My timeline;

Application received : early jan 2016
AIP : last week of September 2016
PCC sent : end of november 2016
DM : third week of March 2017.
Letter for interview date : still waiting...

Regards

noba el king

Star Member
Jan 3, 2016
safiullahliaqat said:
Thank you,
My timeline;

Application received : early jan 2016
AIP : last week of September 2016
PCC sent : end of november 2016
DM : third week of March 2017.
Letter for interview date : still waiting...

Regards
You are convenient refugees
Or sponsored refugees
In canada or out canada?

safiullahliaqat

May 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I am wondering why it takes too long to send the letter (call) for interview Etobicoke CIC office. The DM was on 23 March and as at today no news. I am checking my online account and it says that "there's no need for interview if this changes we will send you a message"

Is it because Etobicoke CIC office is too busy these days ? or there could be something else.

Best regards