+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

whats company trainer??????

baran_ra

Apr 19, 2009
hello ..pleas help me..I am a college teacher ..i have been teaching for about 2 years as part time job but the hours are not equivalent to 1 year full time...i work full time as polymer engineer in another company and simultaneously i teach the employees there and i am paid seprately for teaching in the that company...can i count the hours i teach the employees in that company....can i call this part time job, company trainer and does 4131 includ this part time job? the hrsdc says that:
This unit group also includes trainers who are employed by private training establishments, companies, community agencies and governments to deliver internal training or development courses.

another thing...do they want me to prove that teaching was in english at college?

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
baran_ra said:
hello ..pleas help me..I am a college teacher ..i have been teaching for about 2 years as part time job but the hours are not equivalent to 1 year full time...i work full time as polymer engineer in another company and simultaneously i teach the employees there and i am paid seprately for teaching in the that company...can i count the hours i teach the employees in that company....can i call this part time job, company trainer and does 4131 includ this part time job? the hrsdc says that:
This unit group also includes trainers who are employed by private training establishments, companies, community agencies and governments to deliver internal training or development courses.

another thing...do they want me to prove that teaching was in english at college?
my query is quite similar..can i claim points for 2 different jobs done in same time period (like 1 full time from 9-4 and other part time from 5-8)
I request Seniors to PLZ COMMENT.......