+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What's CIC processing Time in Pakistan after AINP Nomination ?

MhK

May 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
IT code (2171)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
Med's Request
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sep 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
Hi, does anyone know how much time CIC processing is taking currently in Pakistan after the AINP Nomination ?

i mean months to get AOR/medicals and months to get Passport request ?

inazakat

Dec 3, 2009
Hi

I am also from Pakistan and got my AOR with Medical request today july 10,2010 ,I had sent my CIC Application on 20 March,2010,So it took almost 4 months from the application submission to AOR with Medical in my case hope it helps you!

MhK

May 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
IT code (2171)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
Med's Request
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sep 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
inazakat said:
Hi

I am also from Pakistan and got my AOR with Medical request today july 10,2010 ,I had sent my CIC Application on 20 March,2010,So it took almost 4 months from the application submission to AOR with Medical in my case hope it helps you!

Hi, i was asking about the time it takes in Pakistan (incase i move my case to Pakistan due to H1b getting over). inazakat , seems like you are in US.

Does anyone has idea on CIC related AINP nomination processing in Pakistan incase we move the case to pakistan. i mean does it create extraordinary delay ?

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well applications are now processed through london....
i submitted the application to london in april 2010 and got the file number and medical in july.. (2 months)
they are also asking for proof and source of funds, even when these are not part of the checklist.

MhK said:
Hi, i was asking about the time it takes in Pakistan (incase i move my case to Pakistan due to H1b getting over). inazakat , seems like you are in US.

Does anyone has idea on CIC related AINP nomination processing in Pakistan incase we move the case to pakistan. i mean does it create extraordinary delay ?