+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what would be the work permit length and how to mention 2 one year of programs from different DLIs in PGWP application?

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
Good morning,

I have completed my studies a week back and now waiting for the final results to come. I have completed 2 one year of programs from two different DLIs in Ontario. I have two questions for my profile.

1. What would be the total length of my work permit?
2. How to mention 2 programs in Post Graduation Work Permit application?

Thank you.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
1. Three years if both programs were over eight months at DLIs and you completed them full-time without breaks.
2. Upload all the documents (transcript, completion letter) from both schools/programs and add a letter of explanation.

Reactions: hello2world

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Good morning,

I have completed my studies a week back and now waiting for the final results to come. I have completed 2 one year of programs from two different DLIs in Ontario. I have two questions for my profile.

1. What would be the total length of my work permit?
2. How to mention 2 programs in Post Graduation Work Permit application?

Thank you.
Just attach your transcripts

Renadxb

Jun 24, 2018
1. Three years if both programs were over eight months at DLIs and you completed them full-time without breaks.
2. Upload all the documents (transcript, completion letter) from both schools/programs and add a letter of explanation.
What do we write in the letter of explanation
Do we also request them to grant 3 years for a 2 one year each program or just that we have done a 2 one year programs and leave it up to them as in the college online workshop they mentioned saying that ...A little confused .Thanks

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
What do we write in the letter of explanation
Do we also request them to grant 3 years for a 2 one year each program or just that we have done a 2 one year programs and leave it up to them as in the college online workshop they mentioned saying that ...A little confused .Thanks
I would suggest not to write about how much length of work permit you should get. It might be taken as if you are ordering them or instructing them about their work. In short, we should avoid teaching them how to teach. visa officers know about their work.

kvinod960

Dec 17, 2020
Hello can you please help me with my issue.

Issue is : have submitted my work permit on aug 20th 2020 and got approval on dec 2nd 2020. While submitting my application i forgot to attach 2 years of transcripts and submitted only 2nd year transcripts. So instead of 3 years work permit i got only one year work permit. What i need to do in this situation. Please help me to resolve this issue. I am too much stressed because if this issue.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello can you please help me with my issue.

Issue is : have submitted my work permit on aug 20th 2020 and got approval on dec 2nd 2020. While submitting my application i forgot to attach 2 years of transcripts and submitted only 2nd year transcripts. So instead of 3 years work permit i got only one year work permit. What i need to do in this situation. Please help me to resolve this issue. I am too much stressed because if this issue.
Raise a webform, upload docs, call IRCC and they will take it from there.

kvinod960

Dec 17, 2020
I have already raised webform and called to itcc. Ircc agents are saying different different answers each time and they didnot receive my webform too. One agent saying as already decision made we cant change, another agent saying as mistake from your end we wont provide. Another agent saying apply paper application