+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what -'ve result will happen if i request agin vO specific inquery??

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
Dear friends
hello
Since i have no any information about my application states, what a negative impact will be if i request a VO specific inquiry once again. A month ago i have requested and it was an auto replay said after 28 days i will get 2nd AOR. still now i have no idea why they did not respond to me.
i wish with anger to request again vO specific inquiry but before that i need badly your advice.
with respect

PG

Dec 21, 2010
I don't know how many points you are claiming for English proficiency, but if you write mails with "not so good English" as you have typed here, they may ask your for an interview.

Otherwise, I don't think that sending inquiry makes any negative impact except irritation and....

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
PG said:
I don't know how many points you are claiming for English proficiency, but if you write mails with "not so good English" as you have typed here, they may ask your for an interview.

Otherwise, I don't think that sending inquiry makes any negative impact except irritation and....
Hi PG
thank you 4 ur intellectual advice really premature.don't worry i did several time with my 2nd tongue language.