+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what to do ?????

singhcanada1

May 18, 2015
friend i got immigration last month , i have 10 month time to migrate Canada . Due to study of kids I can not move before June of next year . DO I/WE NEED TO LAND FIRST FOR FEW DAYS TO GET PR CARDS OR THERE IS NO PROBLEM IF WE LAND JUNE OF NEXT YEAR . what is your experience/suggestion ?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as child's education is concern, you can move anytime of the year as long as your children can go to school (even in December). You will have to contact the catchment schools for details.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to land before the expiry date on your COPR.

As Steaky said, children can be enrolled in school at any time of the year.

You all can land then return temporarily to your country before moving permanently to Canada.

Be aware of the residency obligations to maintain PR.

singhcanada1

May 18, 2015
Thanks Steaky and Lammawitch for your response , my kids are in college (doing Com second year). so i think if he drop Graduation in this stage it could not consider at Canada and he has to do again Graduation for 4year .
if i come temporarily ,is 2 week sufficient .

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhcanada1 said:
Thanks Steaky and Lammawitch for your response , my kids are in college (doing Com second year). so i think if he drop Graduation in this stage it could not consider at Canada and he has to do again Graduation for 4year .
if i come temporarily ,is 2 week sufficient .
they can land during a break and return back on their own. apply for travel document once they are done with their college.