+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What to do!

dipkona

Feb 6, 2008
I want to add my daughter name in the application. Should i get confirmation before sending bank draft & papers to them. Or without notification? Earlier I informed them of my child birth details on august 2007.
Please share.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

dipkona said:
I want to add my daughter name in the application. Should i get confirmation before sending bank draft & papers to them. Or without notification? Earlier I informed them of my child birth details on august 2007.
Please share.
Send your modified application, your wife's a new 5406 for each the 008 for the daughter, copy of the passport and the fee.

PMM

Andy11

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2011
AOR Received.
11-05-2011
File Transfer...
Transferred to CPP Ottawa on July 2012 from Buffalo
Med's Request
30-09-2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
PMM said:
Hi

Send your modified application, your wife's a new 5406 for each the 008 for the daughter, copy of the passport and the fee.

PMM
HI PMM,

I have a quick question on specification of passport photos. If you know what is the specification of passport photos.
I want to add my daughter to my PR application. I received email from CPP Ottawa to send updated forms and passport photos.
but i have confusion about specification of passport photos. which one to consider 45mm X 35mm OR 70mmX 50mm.

Thanks,
Andy

arif.zaffar4

Oct 9, 2013
Andy11 said:
Aslamo Alaikum / Hello to All,

Dear All Sir/Madam, I am a skilled Computer Graphic Designer Print Media & Doing Job here at Abu Dhabi, UAE, Recently for Two Months & for your all acknowledgement I am a Handicap (Disable person) Due to Polio Effected My Right Side Leg's Muscles Much More Weakness, But I have 14 years experience in Computer Graphic Designing Print Media, Now I have just a wish to Immigrate to Canada for saving future my little Daughter maximum 5 years old, I have no resources for immigration process I am running my family at low monthly salary here in Abu Dhabi, So dear I have a appeal to all you that kindly suggest me the right way to get the Computer Field or Graphic Designer Field Jobs for Handicaps in Canada directly or by any NGO which supports for sponsorship to skilled handicap,
Kindly here mentioned below my contact details I shall be thankful to you all to support me in this manner

Yours Well Wisher,

Arif Zaffar
Cell: 00971551524776
email: arif.zaffar4 @ hotmail.co.uk
arif.zaffar4 @ gmail.com