+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What to do totally confuse? Help me

amit.samnani

Apr 13, 2016
Following is my profile

10th : 78.80%
12th :55.80%
BEIT: 7.04(CGPA) 6.01(CPI) (Nine backlog)

IELTS: 6band(no less than 5.5)

Work experience: 4 year in relevant field
Course: project managment in senesca

I would like to know that, how much chances i have to get visa for Canada.i am totally confuse some consults say "YES" some says "NO"

What are the major point in profile for rejection.

Could any one help me on this with better answer and suggestion

If my profile is not eligible for Canada than which country i should have to apply. Which country give me 100% visa.

Thanks

nagdewani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit.samnani said:
Following is my profile

I would like to know that, how much chances i have to get visa for Canada.i am totally confuse some consults say "YES" some says "NO"

If my profile is not eligible for Canada than which country i should have to apply. Which country give me 100% visa.

Thanks

BEIT..??
Bachelor of Engineering in IT

itwarriorkarve

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
amit.samnani said:
Following is my profile

Thanks
If you have a confirmed letter of acceptance from a designated learning institute , then you are eligible to apply for the visa. Do not pay much attention to agents as I have found most of them themselves are very confused. Of course, being eligible does not guarantee a visa, but I feel you should go ahead and roll the dice. Just ensure you make a strong SOP to explain the weaknesses in your application and DO NOT forget to highlight how you overcame them.

Visa cannot be guaranteed 100 % for any country.. but comparatively you would land a student visa much more easily in any other country including the US. Canada has slightly stricter visa policies due to the lucrative immigration option.

Hope this was helpful.

amit.samnani

Apr 13, 2016
Yes!! my friend BEIT(Bachelor of engineering in information technology)

Thank you so much for your time and important advice

i want to go little-bit more on this.

First thing, i was struggling for my IELTS test. After lots of hard work i got this score and i am too much desperate about Canada.Now this consultant said me that your profile is week because of Backlog and Gap year. I told him that i have a Work experience in relevant field(Does it matter?).

on the other hand, i have seen many cases those are weaker than me and got visa.i don`t know what should i have to do about this.

If in any case if i would not make it for Canada than what are the other options for me in terms of student visa.

nagdewani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit.samnani said:
Yes!! my friend BEIT(Bachelor of engineering in information technology)

Thank you so much for your time and important advice

i want to go little-bit more on this.

First thing, i was struggling for my IELTS test. After lots of hard work i got this score and i am too much desperate about Canada.Now this consultant said me that your profile is week because of Backlog and Gap year. I told him that i have a Work experience in relevant field(Does it matter?).

on the other hand, i have seen many cases those are weaker than me and got visa.i don`t know what should i have to do about this.

If in any case if i would not make it for Canada than what are the other options for me in terms of student visa.

if project management course is related to your previous study then chances are high otherwise there are more chances of rejection because you have experience in your field and now yo are changing your field.

enywmara

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-05-2022
AOR Received.
07-07-2022
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-12-2021
Interview........
Not needed
Hi amit,

I understand you have two questions, so I will try my best to answer them separately.

1. What are the chances - as nagdewani and itwarriorkarve both referred correctly, it is harder to get a student visa in Canada. Its rather easier to get an Express Entry in my opinion. Not that I am suggesting that you should do that. On the other hand, project management is very much a related subject to your field as IT engineers often do PMP courses all over the world to increase their credentials. This is a point that you have to focus most on. Find out more about the opportunities after a Project management course and write a summary of them in your own way and try to prove that this course is going to be beneficial for you in India. NOT IN CANADA.

You need to show very strong ties to your home country. If possible get a letter of recommendation from your employer stating that they encourage you taking a project management course. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR JOB. as your job will prove a strong tie to your home country.

Backlogs do not matter much, if the VO thinks that you are genuinely interested to study the course and that is your only reason to come to Canada. Most students fail on the bonafide part.

Show funds, enough to last for your course and duration of stay.

2. If you are looking for a 100% chance of getting a visa, I think you should try UK (cannot stay after study), New Zealand (Might be able to stay), Australia (very hard to stay but not impossible) and lastly USA (Lottery chance on getting a stay visa after 1 year guaranteed OPT Visa).
This is the order, UK comes closest to 100%, maybe 80% chance as per their statistics of acceptance on their home office website.

Hope this answers your queries.