+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What to do for student visa acceptance after 6 years of study gap and refusal in first attempt.

LoveGod

Feb 8, 2019
India
Category........
First of all thanks to all the member of this website those help needy people like me. I heard a lot about this forum and student really get benefit.

As am keen to enhance my professional skills, I want to know about my eligibility for under graduation program in Mechanical Engineering trade in Canadian Public University.
Kindly please take a look upon my educational and professional journey.
Academic & Technical Qualification:
· Completed Matriculation (2010) = 74%
· Completed 3year Diploma in Mech. Engg.(2013)= 73%
Professional Experience:
· Working as a engineer from Sep-2013 to Present. (Total 5.5 years of experience.)

On 22,Nov,2018 I also got refusal from Canadian embassy (That time I applie in BBA in Project Management at YORKVILLE UNIVERSITY.
I applied for CAIPS notes that describes 5.5 band in IELTS are the reason that not makes me good student.

For better results recently I reappeared in IELTS and score 6.5 in each and every module.

Now I want to know :
  1. Can any Public University accept me as International student?
  2. Can I apply for Under graduation in Mechanical Engg. as in previous attempt I applied for BBA course, If, yes than how I describe it in SOP?
  3. How I make my SOP strong by describing gaps and previous rejection by which I satisfy Visa Officer and get visa?
Please share me all the views and other things that require great attention during visa application. All views are highly appreciated by the person like me who stuck at this typical moment.
I hope members of that group helps me in this situation as my all hopes belongs to you.

Thanks In Advance,
Harpreet Singh
er.hrprt786@gmail.com

LoveGod

Feb 8, 2019
India
Category........
Thanks dear for your kind response,

Actually brother I had not done High secondary education( +2), directly after matriculation I started pursuing diploma in Mech. Engg. So, I think my score for PR will not meet requirements, Secondly, I want to do undergraduation first, So please guide me for that.

Thanks in advance