+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What the requirements do need for Canada citizenship with spouse sponsorship?

Simran25

Jun 17, 2018
Hey all,
I just had married with canada PR holder and he did M.Tech in toronto University(he is canada PR holder and stayed there for 3 years),i only high school graduated and only hold 12 class certificate from my own country(Indonesia is my hometown)because family issued and have to marry. I had married in 18 years old with (3 months over after 18 i married),i don't have any work experience.
Can i apply for citizenship after 5 years i stay there with my husband with my low education level and come from a developed country(Indonesia education systems is abit low than others country ),and no experience?can i get work there(any kind of job with my low education level and one low marks in 12 class)with no experience(like work as waitress,etc)?
Does IELTS require in apply citizenship?
How about PR process does it be a problem with my qualification?
Hope you can help me in answer my questions?
Please help an guide me thanks..

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
I won't speak about the PR spouse sponsorship as I'm not familiar with it.

For the citizenship, while you need to list your work history for the last 5 years in your application, this is not a criteria over which the citizenship is handed.
However, the language requirement is a must and you need a proof that you speak french or english, unless you're 55 or more by the time you send your application. IELTS could fulfill that requirement.

Reactions: Simran25

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hey all,
I just had married with canada PR holder and he did M.Tech in toronto University(he is canada PR holder and stayed there for 3 years),i only high school graduated and only hold 12 class certificate from my own country(Indonesia is my hometown)because family issued and have to marry. I had married in 18 years old with (3 months over after 18 i married),i don't have any work experience.
Can i apply for citizenship after 5 years i stay there with my husband with my low education level and come from a developed country(Indonesia education systems is abit low than others country ),and no experience?can i get work there(any kind of job with my low education level and one low marks in 12 class)with no experience(like work as waitress,etc)?
Does IELTS require in apply citizenship?
How about PR process does it be a problem with my qualification?
Hope you can help me in answer my questions?
Please help an guide me thanks..
For PR sponsorship by a spouse, there are NO language or education requirements. Once you have become a PR you can take any job for which you are qualified and eligible.

Reactions: Simran25

Simran25

Jun 17, 2018
For PR sponsorship by a spouse, there are NO language or education requirements. Once you have become a PR you can take any job for which you are qualified and eligible.
How about citizenship process after 5 years does my education background/level/my marks in 12 class and my country will be a problem once i apply ?will goverment ask me to continue my study in order to Get Canada citizenship?i worry about this,pls help

Simran25

Jun 17, 2018
Do my education background/level/marks and homecountry will be problem to get PR and citizenship?Will goverment ask me to continue my education in order to get stay forever there and get PR and citizenship?how many band IELTS does require?
Pls answer

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
How about citizenship process after 5 years does my education background/level/my marks in 12 class and my country will be a problem once i apply ?will goverment ask me to continue my study in order to Get Canada citizenship?i worry about this,pls help
No. Only the language and Canadian knowledge tests are required for Citizenship, not PR. Don't worry about citizenship yet. You have to apply and be granted PR first.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Do my education background/level/marks and homecountry will be problem to get PR and citizenship?Will goverment ask me to continue my education in order to get stay forever there and get PR and citizenship?how many band IELTS does require?
Pls answer
See previous answers. You are worrying unnecessarily.

Simran25

Jun 17, 2018
No. Only the language and Canadian knowledge tests are required for Citizenship, not PR. Don't worry about citizenship yet. You have to apply and be granted PR first.
If i correct,that means my background education,my level of education and marks in 12 class won't be a problem for PR and citizenship,right?
I worry that my only 12 class education level,will be problem for my future life and any kind of process in Canada,will it?
Answer pls

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
If i correct,that means my background education,my level of education and marks in 12 class won't be a problem for PR and citizenship,right?
I worry that my only 12 class education level,will be problem for my future life and any kind of process in Canada,will it?
Answer pls
It won't be a problem for PR and citizenship. Your opportunities in Canada for employment will be more limited. You can always go back to study once you are a Permanent Resident.

Simran25

Jun 17, 2018
It won't be a problem for PR and citizenship. Your opportunities in Canada for employment will be more limited. You can always go back to study once you are a Permanent Resident.
Lastime,i couldn't continue my study to diploma and degree because family issued,and i don't knw i can continue it again or not,will it problem?will they ask me to continue my study for any kind of process there?Can i get job with my level of education that i only have(12 class senior high school and don't continue it and frm indonesia/homecountry)?
Pls answer

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Lastime,i couldn't continue my study to diploma and degree because family issued,and i don't knw i can continue it again or not,will it problem?will they ask me to continue my study for any kind of process there?Can i get job with my level of education that i only have(12 class senior high school and don't continue it and frm indonesia/homecountry)?
Pls answer

Before asking another question, it would be nice to say thanks to the people who have taken the time to respond to your posts.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Pls answer
Not a problem. No, you will not be asked to study. Yes, you can get a job.