+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What status is this - ? at Post AoR.

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
I am in post AoR and have added pregnancy related deferred letter. So I was expecting no change in my status till that is done. But today, I see it to have changed as below . what does this mean? is something happening parallely?

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results - We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documentsWe do not need additional documents.
Review of additional documents
InterviewYou do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.Help
BiometricsWe do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkYour application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decisionYour application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.Help - Final decision

Reactions: naaz12

Mayur_M

Sep 2, 2017
Pune
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
I am in post AoR and have added pregnancy related deferred letter. So I was expecting no change in my status till that is done. But today, I see it to have changed as below . what does this mean? is something happening parallely?

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results - We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documentsWe do not need additional documents.
Review of additional documents
InterviewYou do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.Help
BiometricsWe do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkYour application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decisionYour application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.Help - Final decision
From what I have read on other threads, except medical rest all things will be reviewed.

Reactions: pseetha