+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What Spouse ielts score required for express entry?

Aug 6, 2017
I want to know the CLB conversion of my IELTS.That is-
L- 6.5
R- 6.5
W- 7
S- 6
I'm primary applicant.My spouse is dependent and got IELTS on-
L- 6
R- 5.5
W- 6.5
S- 5.5
My age is 28,I've continuous working experience as medical officer for 3yrs.Are we eligible to apply for PR?What will be our possible CRS score with this?

Will be grateful for the information :)

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
L- 6.5
R- 6.5
W- 7
S- 6
L- 6
R- 5.5
W- 6.5
S- 5.5
My age is 28,I've continuous working experience as medical officer for 3yrs.Are we eligible to apply for PR?What will be our possible CRS score with this?

I think you have CLB 7

Lovitchawla

Aug 19, 2017
I am a primary Applicant and wanted to apply along with my wife.. is it mandatory for my wife(supplementary applicant) to go for ielts?
Spouse ielts is mandatory For a PR APPLICATION?

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
I am a primary Applicant and wanted to apply along with my wife.. is it mandatory for my wife(supplementary applicant) to go for ielts?
Spouse ielts is mandatory For a PR APPLICATION?
If you want to gain marks through your spouse then it is mandatory for your wife to take IELTS otherwise you won't get any extra points.

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
L- 6.5
R- 6.5
W- 7
S- 6
L- 6
R- 5.5
W- 6.5
S- 5.5

you are eligible to apply but your spouse needs to score >6 in each module to let you gain some extra points.

Vj22

Aug 13, 2017
Hi,
My husband is planing to apply for PR,do we both need to appear for IELTS exam or he being the main applicant is only spposed to appear ,he is already working in Canada on temporary visa.

nkhlmad

Jan 26, 2018
HI Hope you are all fine.
My spouse is main applicant, She has Over all 8 Bands.
Listening: 9
Reading: 8
Speaking: 7
Writing: 7

And I being her spouse is having 7 over all bands
Listening: 8.5
Reading: 7
Speaking: 6
Writing: 5.5

So my question is Do I have to appear again in IELTS to apply or is it OK?

Your prompt guideline will be appropriated.
No., you are good to go. Spouse required a 5 band. You would be get a score 445 or more if you have masters. Good luck.

sachin_sachdeva86

Mar 25, 2018
Hi here’s my Ielts score

Overall 8
L 8
R 9
W 7
S 7.5

Does my wife now need to take IELTS or this score suffices to get a good CRS profile for Canada?

We both are MBA full time w 5+ years of work ex

TIA

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi here’s my Ielts score

Overall 8
L 8
R 9
W 7
S 7.5

Does my wife now need to take IELTS or this score suffices to get a good CRS profile for Canada?

We both are MBA full time w 5+ years of work ex

TIA
If your CRS is above 440 than you need if its less than Spouse Ielts is Recommended

May 31, 2018
HI Hope you are all fine.
My spouse is main applicant, She has Over all 8 Bands.
Listening: 9
Reading: 8
Speaking: 7
Writing: 7

And I being her spouse is having 7 over all bands
Listening: 8.5
Reading: 7
Speaking: 6
Writing: 5.5

So my question is Do I have to appear again in IELTS to apply or is it OK?

Your prompt guideline will be appropriated.
Hassan, this is really decent score. I want to achieve this score. I just want to know how much time did you guys took to achieve this score. Please also share your preparation starategy and education background. This is really landmark to achieve such good score in all areas. I am waiting for your response.

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hassan, this is really decent score. I want to achieve this score. I just want to know how much time did you guys took to achieve this score. Please also share your preparation starategy and education background. This is really landmark to achieve such good score in all areas. I am waiting for your response.
Thank you. We practiced for 1-2 hours daily for one month and took random online tests on daily basis.

Regards

Jul 20, 2018
Main applicant score. IELTS Test Result of 07 Jul 2018, is L=6.00,
R=4.50,
W=7.00,
S=7.00,
OverAll=6.00 . Am i eligible to apply for PR canada

anurenoola

Jun 1, 2018
Hi my husband who stays in Canada got 8 ielts score... I got 6 but only one reading module I got 5.5 .. is it fine to apply PR as I am secondary applicant .. ??? Remaining all modules I scored 6 and above .. my question is should I need to take ielts exam again????