+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What SINP applicants can do if their EE application will be rejected?

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
Hello all,

I got SINP nomination on 18th, and submitted EE application on 22th December :'(. However, I found some mistake in my EE application. Although I try to correct it by apply a CSE, I think that I will be rejected by CIC due to missing documents (missing upfront medical exam). My current application status is Open (in process).

For your information. I want to share about my mistake

First I submitted the schedule of an appointment, then I submitted upfront medical later. I have mindset that CIC will request a medical exam (based on my own previous work permit application experience). Hence, I was confused on upfront medical exam. It is my fault.
Some fellow in this forum said that when my application will be rejected, I can open a new EE profile and SINP can transfer their nomination to my new account. My SINP nomination will be expire on 13th June.

My question is that anyone has such experience, please share how is going?. I am very worried ! please help !

Thanks

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
any helps ::)

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
It is very stressful, when your CIC application is rejected. You need to ask SINP or other PNP nominate you again. It is not an easy step. You open new account at Express Entry and Job seeker. It is very simple. Then, you have to submit an application form in which you let SINP know detail about your fault. Why your application was rejected. Write carefully with detail supporting documents, write polite letter, submit new document such as proof of financial support (check carefully in SINP website), then you have to wait. It takes about two weeks to get a new nomination if your explanation is good enough. Good luck !

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
EliseHuynh said:
It is very stressful, when your CIC application is rejected. You need to ask SINP or other PNP nominate you again. It is not an easy step. You open new account at Express Entry and Job seeker. It is very simple. Then, you have to submit an application form in which you let SINP know detail about your fault. Why your application was rejected. Write carefully with detail supporting documents, write polite letter, submit new document such as proof of financial support (check carefully in SINP website), then you have to wait. It takes about two weeks to get a new nomination if your explanation is good enough. Good luck !
Thanks for sharing that, seem like you are the only one with that experience ;)

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
EliseHuynh said:
+1 for you and Thanks for sharing this.Can you please explain in detail as to what application form needs to be submitted as this will be helpful for future applicants.

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
Some people asked me where we can find the revision form at SINP. Please see the link below

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/request-for-a-revision-and-or-extension-form
As I had explained. It is not easy to renew SINP nomination.

We do not need to say sorry to SINP, since they do not care about that. However, we can let them know that we feel very bad with our mistake. It is our mistake not SINP or CIC. We try to explain why it was happened. For example, if we do not have enough police check, tell them the reason. Then, we have to give the proof that we have all police check at the current time, or we had applied all the police check. It means that our CIC application will be OK.

Good luck to all,

TRYDREAMING

Oct 19, 2016
Hi fellow SINP Applicants,

i want to post here about my case in hope someone has the same case experience with me that being able to solve their case successfully.

By the way, i was nominated by SINP and was rejected by CIC after applying EE due to wrong Police Clearance Certificate provided.Thus, i managed to create a New EE profile and New Job Validation Code. I send request to SINP to revised my SINP nomination and link to my new EE profile. It took only one day to revised my SINP nomination and I received via on my existing OASIS account with the same SINP Nomination number only changed is the EE profile number.
I sent again to SINP about my new revised nomination to advise CIC about my P/T Nomination still Pending....And got automated reply correspondence in 2-3 days.

[b]Moreover, my new EE profile under Provincial/Territory Nomination still PENDING. The P/T 600 points still not yet credited also to my new EE profile.[/b]

How long does this type of case SINP revision will take effect to my new EE profile?

Does anybody here same case experience as mine? Please share us your journey towards your Canada dreams....thanks

suppa

Mar 21, 2020
Hi....need your opinion..... I got my application rejected on 30/04/2020 for not submitting my wife’s ECA. Can I appeal their decision as I have enough points and really do not need points for her education.
Also, I have screenshots of the EE profile where I have stated that she doesn’t have an ECA. However, due to some reason/ technical issue or could be my mistake, in the summery of CRS score we have got 10 points under spouse category. Unfortunately, I didn’t notice it before.
My background, AOR is 14 March, SINP, outland and received an ADR on 22/04/2020 for IMM5406 and ECA from the Medical Council of Canada for my wife. On 24/04/2020 I submitted IMM5406 long with LOE stating that I do not wish to claim points for wife and I do not have an ECA for her. Also, I further mentioned that we have completed source verification for her MBBS degree and didn’t apply for ECA as I received a nomination from SK. However, 30/04/2020 they have rejected my application due to incomplete documents.
I’m totally lost and really appreciate your kind advice.

suppa

Mar 21, 2020
Hi....need your opinion..... I got my application rejected on 30/04/2020 for not submitting my wife’s ECA. Can I appeal their decision as I have enough points and really do not need points for her education.
Also, I have screenshots of the EE profile where I have stated that she doesn’t have an ECA. However, due to some reason/ technical issue or could be my mistake, in the summery of CRS score we have got 10 points under spouse category. Unfortunately, I didn’t notice it before.
My background, AOR is 14 March, SINP, outland and received an ADR on 22/04/2020 for IMM5406 and ECA from the Medical Council of Canada for my wife. On 24/04/2020 I submitted IMM5406 long with LOE stating that I do not wish to claim points for wife and I do not have an ECA for her. Also, I further mentioned that we have completed source verification for her MBBS degree and didn’t apply for ECA as I received a nomination from SK. However, 30/04/2020 they have rejected my application due to incomplete documents.
I’m totally lost and really appreciate your kind advice.
I am sharing my experience with you all as it would help some one like me. In my view, IRCC won't change their decision, no matter how genuine your excuse is. In my case I had even screen shots of my application and it was obvious that "it" was due to a technical issue or something to do with the system. However, they did not consider my request to re-consider their decision. Also, they did not reply to my 1st request and so that I had to make a 2nd request to get this negative response. This whole thing took almost one month!

On the other hand, Saskatchewan positively responded to my request and in about 2 working days time transferred my nomination to my new EE profile.

In my journey I met couple of GOOD PEOPLE who had faced the same situation and they very generously shared their experience and even the documentation with me. They all have tried this option and now they have received their 2nd ITA and already they are in the process again.

My experience is that IRCC is very strict about changing their decisions and even to get any kind of response it takes a long time. So if any one of you face the same situation do not waste your valuable time requesting IRCC to re-consider their decision but immediately create a new EE profile and get your provincial nomination transferred to your new EE profile.

Good luck guys!

Reactions: agapeerewajua

Oma@1

May 4, 2023
I am sharing my experience with you all as it would help some one like me. In my view, IRCC won't change their decision, no matter how genuine your excuse is. In my case I had even screen shots of my application and it was obvious that "it" was due to a technical issue or something to do with the system. However, they did not consider my request to re-consider their decision. Also, they did not reply to my 1st request and so that I had to make a 2nd request to get this negative response. This whole thing took almost one month!

On the other hand, Saskatchewan positively responded to my request and in about 2 working days time transferred my nomination to my new EE profile.

In my journey I met couple of GOOD PEOPLE who had faced the same situation and they very generously shared their experience and even the documentation with me. They all have tried this option and now they have received their 2nd ITA and already they are in the process again.

My experience is that IRCC is very strict about changing their decisions and even to get any kind of response it takes a long time. So if any one of you face the same situation do not waste your valuable time requesting IRCC to re-consider their decision but immediately create a new EE profile and get your provincial nomination transferred to your new EE profile.

Good luck guys!
Thank you just the post i was looking for.