+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What should I reply to this refusal? Please help

Srishtyduhan

Oct 30, 2019
India
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment,
language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you
will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

I just got my refusal today as mentioned above.

Can anyone help me out ..

I just want to know what should I reply to the given refusal statement in order to obtain study permit ?

Please help
I got same refused today.

Apple7

Nov 5, 2019
Georgia
Category........
App. Filed.......
15 October 2019
He got approved because of a strong SOP to explain why he didn't opt for masters program. If you wrote a stronger SOP, you should get this time
hey i got refused too on 5th november and the reasons are 1: am not satisfied u will canada at the end of ur stay as stipulated in subsection 216 (1) of the IRPR based of the purpose of ur visit. 2: am not satisfied u will canada at the end of ur stay as stipulated in subsection 216 (1) based on the limited employment prospcts in ur country of resident.
please advise what to do and how to reapply? example of SOP and the other reason please :(

Pretty Franca

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Gs18915
Your application is perfect, sometimes the visa officers intentionally reject students visa, not like you have a problem. If the visa officer said your proposed course of study is not encouraging, how about the school that gave you the admission? Didn't they assess you? So you see sometimes visa officers are biased

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
hey i got refused too on 5th november and the reasons are 1: am not satisfied u will canada at the end of ur stay as stipulated in subsection 216 (1) of the IRPR based of the purpose of ur visit. 2: am not satisfied u will canada at the end of ur stay as stipulated in subsection 216 (1) based on the limited employment prospcts in ur country of resident.
please advise what to do and how to reapply? example of SOP and the other reason please :(
What's your profile? What are you planning to do?

Purpose of visit means a lot. It can mean, you are not genuine student that would leave at the end of stay. Employment prospect? I would have to see your SOP the one you sent so that I can figure out what you wrote. You can copy paste here for everyone to give opinion and advice.

Apple7

Nov 5, 2019
Georgia
Category........
App. Filed.......
15 October 2019
What's your profile? What are you planning to do?

Purpose of visit means a lot. It can mean, you are not genuine student that would leave at the end of stay. Employment prospect? I would have to see your SOP the one you sent so that I can figure out what you wrote. You can copy paste here for everyone to give opinion and advice.
My profile? I applied for English language preparation for the graduate students, and am planning to study english then start my masters degree after that and I couldn’t skip the employment part because I didn’t work for the things listed so i instead typed accountant for a company which my father owns in my country and I didn’t write SOP as it didn’t said to summit nothing like that when i was applying , please what to do now ? If i write SOP will it cut it and how many more days for the new application will take and how to reapply it do i summit a whole new application?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
My profile? I applied for English language preparation for the graduate students, and am planning to study english then start my masters degree after that and I couldn’t skip the employment part because I didn’t work for the things listed so i instead typed accountant for a company which my father owns in my country and I didn’t write SOP as it didn’t said to summit nothing like that when i was applying , please what to do now ? If i write SOP will it cut it and how many more days for the new application will take and how to reapply it do i summit a whole new application?
Oh I see... I saw on some forum that language is not that easy to get a study permit. Why study English in Canada? While there are English speaking country like UK, US, Australia? Your SOP need to be even stronger. That's makes sense when VO mentioned employment prospect. VO thought you are trying to sneak in to Canada via Study permit. My suggestion, "maybe someone has great experience to advice you" but my suggestion is choose another course apart from language.

Apple7

Nov 5, 2019
Georgia
Category........
App. Filed.......
15 October 2019
Oh I see... I saw on some forum that language is not that easy to get a study permit. Why study English in Canada? While there are English speaking country like UK, US, Australia? Your SOP need to be even stronger. That's makes sense when VO mentioned employment prospect. VO thought you are trying to sneak in to Canada via Study permit. My suggestion, "maybe someone has great experience to advice you" but my suggestion is choose another course apart from language.
I don’t want to learn english and waste my time either but the admission masters of public health is in September next year that’s why i took the english for the preparation for graduates and when its time i can transfer to the masters omg what to do ? I swear i love my parents more than anything else and i would never live without that’s a no no what should I write in my SOP any suggestions?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
I don’t want to learn english and waste my time either but the admission masters of public health is in September next year that’s why i took the english for the preparation for graduates and when its time i can transfer to the masters omg what to do ? I swear i love my parents more than anything else and i would never live without that’s a no no what should I write in my SOP any suggestions?
Okay. I see. To get approval on next attempt. Submit SOP on the client information part. You will state, who you are, what you are doing, what you are planning to do in Canada, why Canada and and not the rest of the world, why you chose to do the course and how it will help you in your country in terms of employment and career wise.

Apple7

Nov 5, 2019
Georgia
Category........
App. Filed.......
15 October 2019
Okay. I see. To get approval on next attempt. Submit SOP on the client information part. You will state, who you are, what you are doing, what you are planning to do in Canada, why Canada and and not the rest of the world, why you chose to do the course and how it will help you in your country in terms of employment and career wise.
Thank you, i will wish me luck and I’ll let u know but how many days will it take for the second application to be approved ?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Thank you, i will wish me luck and I’ll let u know but how many days will it take for the second application to be approved ?
That depends on your country processing time and number of application submitted during that time. If less, you will get feedback quicker.