+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What Should I Include in "Letter of Explanation" Section?

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi There,

I am not sure what should I include in the Letter of Explanation section under Upload.

The lawyer suggest uploading IELTS, my PGWP, and a statement saying that everything I have input in the address history, personal history are to the best of my memory.

Can anybody shed some light on what should I include in this section? Any examples?

Thanks~!

Dexmoody

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenfeizh said:
Hi There,

I am not sure what should I include in the Letter of Explanation section under Upload.

The lawyer suggest uploading IELTS, my PGWP, and a statement saying that everything I have input in the address history, personal history are to the best of my memory.

Can anybody shed some light on what should I include in this section? Any examples?

Thanks~!
LoE is not mandatory. You do not have to provide it.

You can use it to explain unusual circumstances in your application( for example, if you are still waiting for your FBI clearance). If there are no issues with you application, leave it blank.

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dexmoody said:
LoE is not mandatory. You do not have to provide it.

You can use it to explain unusual circumstances in your application( for example, if you are still waiting for your FBI clearance). If there are no issues with you application, leave it blank.
Can I upload my IELTS and PGWP there? Because I have heard that people got IELTS request even though they have put down the IELTS certificate number in their EE application.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
wenfeizh said:
Can I upload my IELTS and PGWP there? Because I have heard that people got IELTS request even though they have put down the IELTS certificate number in their EE application.
Sure, it will be noted.

GoHaPPyCaN

May 16, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19th
Doc's Request.
May 2nd
Nomination.....
Cancelled
AOR Received.
April 20th
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May 10th
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
September 28th
VISA ISSUED...
October 6th
LANDED..........
Already in CaNaDa !
wenfeizh said:
Hi,

I upload my languages tests in this section as well.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
As mentioned above its not mandatory its rather used to explain yourself in certain cases...

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
andy108 said:
As mentioned above its not mandatory its rather used to explain yourself in certain cases...
Exactly, I would also just use it to explain any aspect of your application that you think mit otherwise be unclear. That could be about a previous refusal or previous applications, recent deposits in your bamk account or anything else you would like to provide more details on than the other documents can provide.

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Andre_Smol said:
Exactly, I would also just use it to explain any aspect of your application that you think mit otherwise be unclear. That could be about a previous refusal or previous applications, recent deposits in your bamk account or anything else you would like to provide more details on than the other documents can provide.

Thanks for all your replies.

I think one thing I need to explain it's that in my Chinese PCC it doesn't list my passport number, rather it shows my Chinese ID card number, so when I uploaded my Chinese PCC I also uploaded my Chinese ID card with certified translation as one PDF document. Maybe i can explain that in the LOE why there was my Chinese ID card there.

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
wenfeizh said:
Thanks for all your replies.

I think one thing I need to explain it's that in my Chinese PCC it doesn't list my passport number, rather it shows my Chinese ID card number, so when I uploaded my Chinese PCC I also uploaded my Chinese ID card with certified translation as one PDF document. Maybe i can explain that in the LOE why there was my Chinese ID card there.
Good idea.

I think thats a good example of something that would benefit from LOE. After all, ID cards are generally not submitted so in your case, you can explain why you chose to submit it and how it is relevant.

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Andre_Smol said:
Good idea.

I think thats a good example of something that would benefit from LOE. After all, ID cards are generally not submitted so in your case, you can explain why you chose to submit it and how it is relevant.
Thanks Andre :-*