+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What should be the exact reason for visa rejection?

vineeth_es

Feb 6, 2019
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Indian working in Dubai for last 6 year
education gap -8 year

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Might help if you shared what exactly you are applying for. If applying for a study permit then share your profile, current qualifications , planned course , English language ability and how attending any course in Canada will improve your prospects when you return to your home country. Add to that your status in Dubai can also influence any decision on whether you will leave Canada for your home country.

vineeth_es

Feb 6, 2019
Education - BE ECE 2010
from 2010 to present working
Planned course- Network admin certificate course 1 year
applied without ielts