+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What should be the duration for Parents super visa?

TaranaIslam

Sep 21, 2019
Hi,
I am applying for my parents super visa canada and they are living in Bangladesh. I have two questions/confusions about it:

1. I am inviting them for 1 month for now. The intension is to get the super visa so that next time, when they will come again, we won't have to apply for visa again. Also, my mother can show 1 month leave from her work. If so, does it contradict to super visa? Or do i need to show leave from her work if i show that my mother has a job as country tie?

2. There is a photo specification in the "image upload" section in the document checklist. Is it necessary to abide by the photo requirements strictly? Because, so far I have experienced, when they will call for biometric, they will take photo according to their specification. That's why I am trying to give less hustle to my parents who are old enough at the moment.

Will appreciate to get your thoughts.
Thanks!

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
Hi,
I am applying for my parents super visa canada and they are living in Bangladesh. I have two questions/confusions about it:

1. I am inviting them for 1 month for now. The intension is to get the super visa so that next time, when they will come again, we won't have to apply for visa again. Also, my mother can show 1 month leave from her work. If so, does it contradict to super visa? Or do i need to show leave from her work if i show that my mother has a job as country tie?

2. There is a photo specification in the "image upload" section in the document checklist. Is it necessary to abide by the photo requirements strictly? Because, so far I have experienced, when they will call for biometric, they will take photo according to their specification. That's why I am trying to give less hustle to my parents who are old enough at the moment.

Will appreciate to get your thoughts.
Thanks!
1 month is a short duration for Super Visa and if you add this as the reason, it may be rejected. You should apply for TRV instead.

Yes, photo requirements are strict and your application may be delayed due to that.