+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What Should and shouldn't be added Employment/ source of income letter

JRajpal

Jun 14, 2019
Hi,

I am sponsoring my husband (Indian), we currently live in Delhi and have been for over a year now. We have been married for 6 months and been dating before hand 2 and half years. We would like to move to Canada and we are applying for family class spousal sponsorship. I am currently writing the employment/ source of income letter. From what I researched there was no fixed amount of money that we had to have in other for me to sponsor him. We have a place to stay but I dont have a job offer but in my letter so far I have put this:

Letter of Explanation- Settlement funds

Dear Whomever it may concern,

I, Julie XXXX am sponsoring XXXX. We have no children. I will be sponsoring XXXX under the Family class Spouse.

For our settlement in Canada, I will be bringing XXXX CAD for my spouse and I’s settlement. I usually transfer my savings from my Indian bank account to the joint account that my husband and I share. (bank name, account number.

We have attached to this letter the following documents:

• the last 6 months of our bank account savings

• bank account verification letter

• A screenshot of the account homepage with full account number displayed

• Verification of our accommodations

• Credit Card scores for my husband and I

• Latest receipt of my storage unit in Kingston

• Our current resumes

• Reference letters

Addition to having our accommodations ready, I have the basics (E.g. sheets, pots, pans, utensils etc.) in my storage unit in Kingston and the rest will be already provided at our accommodations at (BBB’s street) (E.g. a bed, couch, etc.)

We plan to stay with my friend, BBB until I can find a full time job either in Kingston or Toronto. After securing a job, we will move to out on our own. I would like to pursue a job in administration before applying for an apprenciationship with Toronto’s Plumber Union, Local 46.

XXXX will take the time to get his academic credentials certified by the International Credential Assessment Service of Canada. We would like for XXXX to have all the opportunities of the Canadian job market by making sure he has all the education standards and qualifications. That being said, if needed XXXX will be taking college courses/ classes to help his settlement in Canada be more fruitful. We are

considering the following options:

• St. Lawerence College

• George Brown College
This is what I have so far and I want to know if adding the bit about my husband furthering his education, okay to add or will it been seen as a drawback and a financial burden on the country. Please let me know if theres anything that should be added or not in my letter or even advice in general.