+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what shoul i do please help?

Taygury

Sep 9, 2007
Hi
Thanks for the great help that you are providing for all , my wife sponsored me in the family sponsoring and it took 13 months since starting processing my application , I am worried and I called my lower who is our immigration legal representative and told us that he will send e-mails and faxes to the Canadian embassy that is processing our file (Vienna) ,but no answer from them so I looked for ways to know what’s happening or to fasten the file processing and I read about the caips fails , I told my lower and he says it could only be obtained when my case is refused and not when its in process , the sites on the net that talk about the CAIPS fails say other things , my wife is pregnant and in 3 month is her due date she want to go to Vienna to speak to the ambassador or the council to see why is this taking so long , I don’t know what to say to her since the journey from Montréal to Vienna and back might cause problems for her pregnancy .
Please tell me how realistic is this idea that she might get some respond or some answers from the Canadian ambassador in Vienna to fasten the processing so I could be there with her on the due date for the delivery? These CAIPS files there are company on the net that says they could get it, which one is a trusted one? And is this normal to take that much of processing time?