+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What question would the officer ask on the day of the citizenship test?

ecoyo

Jan 7, 2013
I heard that the CIC officer will have a short conversaton with you on the day of the citizenship test. Like what particular questions they would ask you in the interview after the test? Thanks a lot!

coolbreeze30

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Re: What question would the officer ask in the interview after the citizenship test?

Hey i did my citizenship test today an they did not ask me anything after the test i just hand in my papers an they said i was free to go, but before the test the officer did ask me about my work history an if i have ever had any trouble with the law, thats all, it might be diffrent for you but that was it for me. ;D

ecoyo

Jan 7, 2013
thanks coolbreeze30. Do they ask you what you are working now ? Any changes in job? that kind of questions? Since by the time of the test, it will be more than 1 year after the application date, are they just updating the work history? Thanks.

miltonian

Oct 24, 2012
@ecoyo

They can ask about current job and contact info for the current employer. They will verify your exit /entry stamps on your passport according to your residence calculator provided with the application.Interviewer can ask you any question which is related to your presence and application. Interviewer must verify all the details for 3 years out of four,if he/she is ok with all normally no questions about current situation but if they stuck at some point they ask more questions. Take all your documents with you which mentioned on the invitation letter.

coolbreeze30

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Well they did ask if I'm still at the job I was at at the time of my application an the answer was yes an she ask what do I do there an I told her my position, that's all. 8)