+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What orgnization in Toronto can give valuable help to new arrived refugee claimant?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
I have contact some organization in Toronto, but they make me feel so disappointing. It seems that there is nobody who are committed to help people like us.
If as you mentioned you aren’t even in Toronto as of yet , any refugee organization isn’t going to get a place ready for your expected arrival, that is not realistic thinking, since any available space would be used for individuals already here . The system is overwhelmed as it is, but it’s good to call in advance, so you’re well aware what services and that level of service that is available. So there are no surprises.
If your life is in danger , as you mentioned, then it would be prudent to either move within your country , or to a neighbouring country in Asia

Reactions: Naturgrl

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am a poor woman with little money, suffering from serious depression, abused by my own family members for long time, Life is in danger.
There are usually organizations available in the country to help women in danger. If you are from a poor family how were you able to get a visa to enter Canada? It tends to be very difficult to get a visa are you sure it is a really visa and not a scam? How will you purchase a ticket? Get a passport?

Reactions: Simba112