+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What next after Biometric

devil786

May 1, 2014
Dear Forum Members,
one week ago I applied online for my wife visit visa from Saudi Arabia , already paid the amount, received an email from CIC to appear for Biometric, which is also done, After Biometric I received an email from vfs that my application has been processed in their office along with a tracking number, upon check the tracking number on vfs website, it displays the below status:

Your application has been forwarded to Canada Visa Office in Riyadh on 24/07/2017.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

please guide, what's next, should I contact CIC of vfs? or should I wait for an update from their side?

Thanks in advance.

adiraja

Feb 22, 2017
once the application is processed you will get a reply via email or u try to track it again after 15 working days . u might get a request for passport. if yes then ur application is successful and after that with in 5 working days u will receive a letter of introduction along with the passport

optimaxx

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
NOC Code......
once the application is processed you will get a reply via email or u try to track it again after 15 working days . u might get a request for passport. if yes then ur application is successful and after that with in 5 working days u will receive a letter of introduction along with the passport
are you talking about passport request after medical examination?

Najibullah Yaqubi

Jun 6, 2022
Hello to all,
I have the same question, what is the next step after biometric enrolment?
I would appreciate your feedback accordingly