+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What means processing on application has been completed??

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Ohh sorry my friend my English is not the best. Now I undestand I really apreciate the info thanks so much
Don't think of it as an interview or something to worry about. You will answer those simple questions, sign your COPR and become a PR. Very straightforward.

Joselora

Feb 7, 2018
Don't think of it as an interview or something to worry about. You will answer those simple questions, sign your COPR and become a PR. Very straightforward.
Thank you so much, one more question how long you think is gonna take it to get the letter with the date.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you so much, one more question how long you think is gonna take it to get the letter with the date.
It is dependent on the individual office and how busy they are. Some people get an appointment within a few weeks, some take a few months. There is also a new pilot program where some are doing their interview by phone. No one can really say how long it will be.

Reactions: Calm2019

Joselora

Feb 7, 2018
It is dependent on the individual office and how busy they are. Some people get an appointment within a few weeks, some take a few months. There is also a new pilot program where some are doing their interview by phone. No one can really say how long it will be.
Ok got it. Thanks so much my friend god bless you

Joselora

Feb 7, 2018
Ohh sorry my friend my English is not the best. Now I undestand I really apreciate the info thanks so much
Hello my friend please can you tell me what can I do because I get the date for the interview but they ask for photo identificación and proof of the Address but my wife the sponsor don’t have any id with our address because she doesn’t have drive licencia. What can we do

aus4

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Hello my friend please can you tell me what can I do because I get the date for the interview but they ask for photo identificación and proof of the Address but my wife the sponsor don’t have any id with our address because she doesn’t have drive licencia. What can we do
Hi sir, if she doesn't have a drivers license she could go to the registry in town and get a provincial ID. It looks almost like a drivers license but it's just for identification and I'm pretty sure it will have an address. It would probably take 10 days or so to come in the mail, hopefully that's enough time.

Joselora

Feb 7, 2018
Hi sir, if she doesn't have a drivers license she could go to the registry in town and get a provincial ID. It looks almost like a drivers license but it's just for identification and I'm pretty sure it will have an address. It would probably take 10 days or so to come in the mail, hopefully that's enough time.
Hi, that’s the problem, the date for the interview is the next Wednesday so we don’t have enough time. I have my photo id but my wife not, and she is the sponsor

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
She doesn't need a photo ID with her address. She needs a photo ID and proof of address, i.e. a passport and a bank statement.

Reactions: Calm2019

Raki Fuentes

Apr 20, 2018
Hello everyone! I received the same email. The office to contact me is Kitchener, Ontario, since I live in Canada. Now, my two sons are included in the application as dependants to live with me but they are in Mexico. Do you know if they will receive a letter like mine but to assist in the Mexican visa office? Or I will be the one providing their information at the appointment with IRCC

Thank you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello everyone! I received the same email. The office to contact me is Kitchener, Ontario, since I live in Canada. Now, my two sons are included in the application as dependants to live with me but they are in Mexico. Do you know if they will receive a letter like mine but to assist in the Mexican visa office? Or I will be the one providing their information at the appointment with IRCC

Thank you
Hi

Your sons will not need to go to the VO in Mexico.

Raki Fuentes

Apr 20, 2018
Thank you. Do you think IRCC will tell me about my sons status too at the appointment? I guess with an ETA from Mexico they can receive the PR status when crossing the border if the PR is granted to them too right?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you. Do you think IRCC will tell me about my sons status too at the appointment? I guess with an ETA from Mexico they can receive the PR status when crossing the border if the PR is granted to them too right?
Yes, it will all be sorted at the appointment. Your sons will sent their COPRs so they can come to Canada and land.

Raki Fuentes

Apr 20, 2018
Thank you very much for you information. I was very concern that I will get the PR but not my sons since I want them to be here with me in Canada. All their process it’s been also followed up at the VO in Mexico

Raki Fuentes

Apr 20, 2018
Hi,

Do you know how the IRCC in Kitchener wil provide me with the information on my appointment? By mail, email or phone?

Thank you

Jayjiss87

Jan 8, 2019
Hello I am wondering the same my husband recieved a letter yesterday saying we are pleased to informed you that your application is completed IRCC office will contact you to finalize your pr application. What this means and how long will take for them to contact him to come for the interview at IRCC office.