+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what means " family members"

chick0014

Nov 24, 2019
Hi
I have couple of questions:
Qn 1) Under Family section of the Express Entry Profile,
How many family members does X have ?
I have myself, my spouse, my daughter and my son.(my son is a US citizen)
Should I be answering this question as 4 ?
Qn 2)
Has X been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year? (Or for an equal amount of part time work?
I am on a work permit which was issued on Nov 2018 and I am working in Canada (40 hours a week) from Jan 8 2019 to current Nov 2019.
Should i be answering 'No' to this question as I haven't completed 1 year.
Qn 3)
If i go ahead and submit the Express Entry Profile application, will i be able to make changes later?
for eg: if i want to update my work experience details etc after submission.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi
I have couple of questions:
Qn 1) Under Family section of the Express Entry Profile,
How many family members does X have ?
I have myself, my spouse, my daughter and my son.(my son is a US citizen)
Should I be answering this question as 4 ?
Qn 2)
Has X been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year? (Or for an equal amount of part time work?
I am on a work permit which was issued on Nov 2018 and I am working in Canada (40 hours a week) from Jan 8 2019 to current Nov 2019.
Should i be answering 'No' to this question as I haven't completed 1 year.
Qn 3)
If i go ahead and submit the Express Entry Profile application, will i be able to make changes later?
for eg: if i want to update my work experience details etc after submission.
You should ask these question at the Express Entry section of the forum. This section is for family sponsorship and I don't know answers for your questions.
e.g. 1) according to family sponsorship, those ARE your family (spouse plus children that are under 22 years old and are single.) But I don't know if it's the same for Express Entry.