Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2013
LANDED..........
18 Jan 2014
ajay93 said:
Hi Gupta ,
First of all i appriciate for sharing your experience regarding my topic.
But i dont think you r in a position to give names for people you dont know & about their situation.
Also i dont think you own this fórum.
So in the future if you see my post in this fórum please ignore.
Because next time my answer want be so inocente.
First of all...look at your questions and then see..The way you have asked your questions seems so vague and suspicious. A normal person would first do a research and then ask *not so vague* questions.
Second of all...yeah I know I don't own this forum that's why I gave you some true advise..
and Third of all...really "inocente"?

I have answered so many people...but you were the first one to really spin my heads!!! I should not have answered you at the very first place but still I wrote it coz I thought probably you really aren't getting what people are telling you in your other threads/posts...(question you've posted under other topics).

I didn't meant to be offensive and the *NAMES* u r saying here..aren't actually NAMES..I just said "I don't know whether you are being stupid or innocent" (KNOWLEDGE wise)..probably u r still naive!!! My apologies if I was bit offensive. Take care and have a nice trip to Saskatchewan.

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
s.gupta1487 said:
He has asked his question in almost all the threads in this forum. What else do you expect? He has been replied by many people shared proper info.
Yeah, I do understand, probably its human tendency to become emotional on lost opportunity. Standing in Ajay's shoes in this situation we could have done the same thing.
I think rather taking things personal and emotional we should be pragmatic in the solving the problem of the other perons, as he is going through rough patch.