+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What just happened?

jsjaspreet93

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #62 – May 17, 2017
The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, pursuant to section 10.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, gives the annexed Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry System (May 17, 2017).

Ottawa, May 17, 2017

AHMED D. HUSSEN
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration

MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS RESPECTING INVITATIONS TO APPLY FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE UNDER THE EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM (MAY 17, 2017)

Determination — number of invitations
1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on May 17, 2017, and ending on May 18, 2017, is X,XXX.

Required rank
(2) Foreign nationals who, on May 17, 2017, at 13:XX:XX UTC, have been assigned a total of XXX points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014, and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
It's happened before. Happened the day before the 4th Jan draw.

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #62 – May 17, 2017
The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, pursuant to section 10.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, gives the annexed Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry System (May 17, 2017).

Ottawa, May 17, 2017

AHMED D. HUSSEN
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration

MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS RESPECTING INVITATIONS TO APPLY FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE UNDER THE EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM (MAY 17, 2017)

Determination — number of invitations
1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on May 17, 2017, and ending on May 18, 2017, is X,XXX.

Required rank
(2) Foreign nationals who, on May 17, 2017, at 13:XX:XX UTC, have been assigned a total of XXX points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014, and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

Funny things happening.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp

Number of invitations issued CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited

1,XXX * XXX points

It seems that in this round invitations are less than 2000.

mitesh8746

May 17, 2017
Hi Guys,

I just checked today's draw score is 415 and my express entry score is 450.However, I have not revived my invitation .

Application status :We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Province/territory of nomination We have not received a nomination by a province or territory at this time. We will send you a message if you are nominated. Help
Job Bank registration Your Job Bank registration has been accepted. Check your messages below for details. Help
Minimum entry criteria You meet the minimum entry criteria. Help
Have I been invited to apply? You do not have an invitation to apply at this time. Help
Review of additional documents Not applicable.

I do not understand why? can anyone please help me

Thank you

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I just checked today's draw score is 415 and my express entry score is 450.However, I have not revived my invitation .

Application status :We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Province/territory of nomination We have not received a nomination by a province or territory at this time. We will send you a message if you are nominated. Help
Job Bank registration Your Job Bank registration has been accepted. Check your messages below for details. Help
Minimum entry criteria You meet the minimum entry criteria. Help
Have I been invited to apply? You do not have an invitation to apply at this time. Help
Review of additional documents Not applicable.

I do not understand why? can anyone please help me

Thank you

Wait for 24 hours!