+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is wrong with the London office?? Quebec-selected skilled worker. How long?

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
hejdaa said:
I wonder what is going on with the London Office.

Based on my Certificate of Selection from Quebec, I applied a month ago for a Permanent Resident visa. At the time I of my application, I missed some documents (two police certificates as well as a letter proving that I owe no child support).

I sent the missing documents two weeks later.

So far I have received no acknowledgment of either the application - nor the following missing documents, which were sent separately.

Anyone has an experiece with that office? They seem to take no calls. The switchboard secretary at the High Commission of Canada in London refused to forward my call to the Immigration Department. They do not seem to answer email messages either.

Strange... when I applied for a Certificate of Selection for Quebec, it took the Quebec delegation in Paris only a month to issue me the certificate!! Now all that the Canadian embassy in London is supposed to do is merely a routine statutory check. Why does it take so long?
i am pakistani national living in uk but my wife is not with me she is in pakistan. i applied for snip in jun 09 and still waiting for noomination. just wondring what shall i do upon reciept of nomination.can i add her when i apply in canadian embassy in uk and she could have her medical don in pakistan or she have to be in uk with me for medical and after that for visa.
is that any chance ithat i can add her in my application and her case could be reffer to islamabad embassy,what is your expert advice. because it would be quit dificult for me to bring her here.what would they do i mean can they bring passport from paksitan through tne embassys post.because as you know its not legal to carry a passport to a difrent country.
thanks
Any idea?
[/quote]

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
hejdaa said:
I wonder what is going on with the London Office.

Based on my Certificate of Selection from Quebec, I applied a month ago for a Permanent Resident visa. At the time I of my application, I missed some documents (two police certificates as well as a letter proving that I owe no child support).

I sent the missing documents two weeks later.

So far I have received no acknowledgment of either the application - nor the following missing documents, which were sent separately.

Anyone has an experiece with that office? They seem to take no calls. The switchboard secretary at the High Commission of Canada in London refused to forward my call to the Immigration Department. They do not seem to answer email messages either.

Strange... when I applied for a Certificate of Selection for Quebec, it took the Quebec delegation in Paris only a month to issue me the certificate!! Now all that the Canadian embassy in London is supposed to do is merely a routine statutory check. Why does it take so long?

Any idea?normaly they dont send acknowlegements they will send you medical request straight away if the dont need any aditional dacuments

mahsae

Jul 27, 2011
Hi Every body
I live in UK and I applied for Quebec immigration under permanent skilled worker at Dec 2010 and My selection interview is in 9 September 2011 in France, unfortunately I've been rejected for the Schengen entry visa to France, I already informed to the relevant email address in Canada embassy in France, but still haven't receive any reply, I am planning to submit an appeal on my visa rejection, but I don't have any Idea about what will happen now? are they going to interview me in London? or any other places or they cancel it? I would really appreciate if any one can help me on this issue.
Thanks
Mah