+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is "TYPE OF COURSE"?

liherb

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
In Visa Office specific form "DETAILS OF EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT", there is a question asking my "TYPE OF COURSE" of post-secondary education. I don't quite understand what exactly they are asking. Should I put "full-time" here? Thanks.

liherb

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
wilson said:
You can put there "regular".
Oh really, it doesn't bring in any meaning, though ;)
How about "TYPE OF BUSINESS" item? Should I also put "regular" there?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Wouldn't type of course be: Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering or Masters of Business Admin or something specific like that?

bugsnette

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-09-2011
liherb said:
In Visa Office specific form "DETAILS OF EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT", there is a question asking my "TYPE OF COURSE" of post-secondary education. I don't quite understand what exactly they are asking. Should I put "full-time" here? Thanks.
'type of course' means what is your degree or course taken after your high school (post secondary)

S

shibuya

you can put Regular ( Full time ) or Correspondence , if u are doing on ur own and mention B.sc //B.com or whatever u have done.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
With Type of course I would say, Secondary, Post secondary, graduation, post graduation , diploma etc, that's how I would have taken it, but add Full Time with it just to be on the safe side.