+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the suitable immigration program for me and its requirements as per my profile ?

Pal Gurwinder

Mar 8, 2018
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
I am doing the job in the semi-government sector on the post of Clerk-cum-typist from December 2016 and now want to immigrate to Canada. My duties are mainly related to accounts and product dispatch related sections of the department. Which is the best immigration program for the same and its requirements as per my profile ?

I have bachelor's degree in commerce stream (B.Com) and now pursuing the masters in business administration (MBA) as a distance education along with my job.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
You could maybe try and apply for a Business Administration MBA in Canada? That way when you graduate you could get a PGWP (open work permit) for the length of your course. Of course that comes down to finances. You could try the Provincial Nominee route as well.

Reactions: Pal Gurwinder

Pal Gurwinder

Mar 8, 2018
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
You could maybe try and apply for a Business Administration MBA in Canada? That way when you graduate you could get a PGWP (open work permit) for the length of your course. Of course that comes down to finances. You could try the Provincial Nominee route as well.
What would be the requirements under the Provincial Nominee Program for me ? Kindly let me know that too.