+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what is the situation for foreigners children???

vasilev

Oct 18, 2012
bulgaria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2012
Nomination.....
02-01-2013
Interview........
END OF SUMER .... OR SOONER - I HOPE
Hello , I have a few questions

We are thinking about moveing from Bulgaria to Calgary (i hope to happened soon) what is my options for the child???

My son (5y old) do not speak English , so what should I do in that case , can I apply in some kindergarten , do they have some extra lessons about the language , what is the situation for foreigners children , who do not have English skills ?

And one more think, if it’s not possible for my child to attend kindergarten classes, is there some special lessons that is provide for a foreigners children, especially for helping them to improve their English skills?

Thank you so much for your help

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry.

Encourage him to gather and play with other English-speaking kids. Watch English speaking children programming and video at home. He would soon pick up the language.

Apr 14, 2014
Hi,
I Don't think you should worry about that much just encourage your kid and don't worry because I think that little kids are adjusting easily compare to teenage kids.

bearfootplay

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

vasilev said:
Hello , I have a few questions

We are thinking about moveing from Bulgaria to Calgary (i hope to happened soon) what is my options for the child???

My son (5y old) do not speak English , so what should I do in that case , can I apply in some kindergarten , do they have some extra lessons about the language , what is the situation for foreigners children , who do not have English skills ?

And one more think, if it's not possible for my child to attend kindergarten classes, is there some special lessons that is provide for a foreigners children, especially for helping them to improve their English skills?

Thank you so much for your help

If you are on study/work permit, your child can be without a study permit (maximum to 4 years) at the pre-school, or secondary levels.