+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what is the right time to apply for May 2021 intake?

Jul 2, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Don't apply now. Better you apply in January.. let everything gets normal and then apply. There will be no benefit applying so early because your visa will be stamped not before April.

Reactions: Hansemer

Jasdeogan

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Thanks guys for your lightening fast replies.

I was passed out in 2019 and gave ielts in jan 2020. do I need to justify covid gap? though I'm working somewhere and my job is somewhat irrelavent.

Jul 2, 2020
Category........
STUDY
You can simply write, due to covid you decided to study in 2021 expecting things to be normal and you are also not fond of online classes.

Last edited:

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Yes, You can apply and avoid long gap ( Oct to Jan 2021) . There is no specific timeline for submitting file. I my self reapply for next fall 2021 in later Oct or next month. You just need to keep in mind that 1st come 1st serve policy. As of now, Canada visa trend is positive so take advantage of it. Rest of the things up to you.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Yes, You can apply and avoid long gap ( Oct to Jan 2021) . There is no specific timeline for submitting file. I my self reapply for next fall 2021 in later Oct or next month. You just need to keep in mind that 1st come 1st serve policy. As of now, Canada visa trend is positive to take advantage of it. Rest of the things up to you.
Not a massive gap. If his profile is good. He will get visa regardless the time is. They don't refuse genuine students.

Jasdeogan

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Yes, You can apply and avoid long gap ( Oct to Jan 2021) . There is no specific timeline for submitting file. I my self reapply for next fall 2021 in later Oct or next month. You just need to keep in mind that 1st come 1st serve policy. As of now, Canada visa trend is positive to take advantage of it. Rest of the things up to you.
I believe my profile is decent

I graduated in 2019 with bachelor of computer applications and scored 8.2 out 10. My IELTS score is 6.5(6.0). My program is PDD in Web and Mobile application Development at Langara college Vancouver. The program is completely relavent to my previous studies.

I hope this clears the picture.

Reactions: Petita
Jul 2, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Why didn't you go for Masters? Not saying PGD is bad but a Masters program at a public university in Canada has better prospects than a degree from college. As you have time to look for universities. That's why I am suggesting you to target some good Universities.

You can try Ontario Tech University, University of Saskatchewan and many more good Universities with your profile.

Jasdeogan

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Brother I wanted to go for masters but Universities ask for 4 year bachelor degrees but mine is 3 year(uk system). So, I took PGD. Now I have paid fee and got LOA from the college. Just waiting for the right time. I hope this makes things more understandable.

Jul 2, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Well best of luck.. you can also explain in your SOP that why you didn't choose Masters. Tell them the actual reason if you think it's necessary. I have seen visa success rate is very high in India regardless what degree they choose. You people have SDS which is also an advantage.

Most of the students in Bangladesh apply their visa with PGD gets refused. Almost 90 percent.