+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what is the review of HUMBER COLLEGE.....

Favor

Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
SUDHARSHAN99 said:
Hey People I want to know about Humber Education System...whether it is good reputation college in finding Job.....
Am interested in Supply chain managment in Sept 13 intake....

please leave yur message
Hi Sudharshan99,
I'm also interested in Supply Chain Management in Humber Sept 2013 intake. I mailed them and they told me you start a job as Supply Chain Analyst entry level.

rajeshb220591

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
hello guys
am a b.tech(ECE) graduate from Hyderabad(INDIA).
am planning to do diploma in canada and applying for jan 2014.
i have shortlisted two colleges
George Brown college and Humber college .
am totally confused abt selection of the college.
i need some suggestions.which is better college in matters of job placement and reputation.
which of the following courses have good scope in canada ?
Electro mechanical engg in george brown college
OR
Electronics engg technician at HUMBER
plz help

sandeeps96

Jul 1, 2013
Mail2kriti said:
Hi everyone,

I am applying for 2013 may intake in humber college for global business management ..... Can any one suggest how are the job prospects for this course.

Ur suggestions would b highly appreciated.

Thanks
Kriti

hi kriti,
even I have take GBM in humber college and did u got ur visa

baba_1988

Apr 20, 2014
Global Business Management pogramme at Humber College

Hello friends, I have done B.com & LLB and I want to apply for Global Business Management programme at Humber College will this course suits me. Can anyone guide about the utility of this course and the reputation of this college. If possible also guide me about the job prospects after completing this course.

VVM

Jan 12, 2015
Humber is good for newcomers and it's very loud name. :) . At the same time Applied Technology department is weak. George Broun could offer you better courses and academic background. I'm not talking about personality of the teacher. I'm talking about your future knowledge. Want to admit, if you compare Hamber, George Broun and Ryerson, I choose Ryerson.

sakaardoda88

Mar 1, 2015
HUMBER COLLEGE.....

hey i want to about humber collage .. i m going for web development program .. is humber collage is the best or not ??? should i go for that collage or not ???

moesan

Jun 24, 2013
hi all,

I m thinking of apply Computer Programmer Diploma course in Humber College. Here is the link - http://www.humber.ca/program/computer-programmer May I know a few questions?

1. how long is four semester? Is it 2 years?

2. Will I be eligible for post grad work permit after graduating from this course?

Thank you.

Best,
MS

dishh

Sep 10, 2015
Hello guys !
I'm Planning to apply to humber colg for 3d animation course . Just wanted to know how good the course is and what's the job opportunities after that.

Aman heer

Jan 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-07-2021
Doc's Request.
Biometric
AOR Received.
29-07-2021