+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what is the "Option C printout"?

skokica

Jan 26, 2008
closer said:
thank you..I really hope it wouldn't take that long too...The CRA agent told me that it's coming from Ottawa but my mailing address is just here in Mississauga, On.
My husband is in Mississauga too and he got it in 3 business days on home address. We stated on other form that he has 0 income and reason - full time student without any option to work (he is driving daily from Mississauga to Scarbrough and classes are spreaded through all day).
He got approved without a question and we are over with that process.

NYCtoNB

Star Member
Sep 12, 2008
new york city
Category........
Visa Office......
bufallo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10-05-09
Passport Req..
02-03-10
LANDED..........
18-06-2010
sorry to but in but we just realized my husband doesn't have an option c print out and he is currently in the states with me so cant call the 800 number
is there the way to get the form when out of country if not can he just send his tax assessment from the last time he paid taxes?

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had been out of canada for almost 18 months came back in March 2009 got married, sponsord my husband in September 2009. My question is .. should i have sent my option C with my docoments to CPCM? I have not sent it with my application. I have sent the letter from my employer stating I have been working since April 2009 and my wages etc. I am afraid if my application could be refused becasue of this option C.. please reply

whoopi83

Aug 17, 2009
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We did not submit the option C as the sponsor has not been resident in Canada for over 4 years. We did submit UK earnings (p60) for the last financial year plus pay stubs for this year and a letter stating no option C as no earnings in Canada. The sponsor was approved. The letter of approval had the UK earnings etc attached as not needed! If you are applying outland, the sponsor must submit proof of plans to re-establish. We did this in the form of a statement plus opened a CA bank account plus had a family member write a statement that we would both be residing there until we got jobs etc.